Chapter 21

~25.09.2020

Mishti wakes up from her sleep and finds herself in an unknown surrounding. She then remembered that she slept in her neighbour's house as her parents were out for the party. Remembering her Guddan Di, she immediately jumped off the bed and moved out from the house to enter her house. Finding the door open, she gets inside the house and entered Guddan's room. She was sleeping peacefully but then woke up due to the heavy weight on her as Mishti jumped on her and laid hugging her. Guddan screamed in pain as Mishti mistakenly held her wounded arm.

Guddan: Aaahhh!!!!

Mishti: Kya hua tumhe???

Listening to Guddan's scream, Lakshmi came into the room. Mishti got up and sat properly on the bed while Guddan sat examining her wound.

Lakshmi: Guddan, tum thik to ho na??

Guddan: Ha Lakshmi ji, bas thoda sa dard hua aur kuchh nahi.

Mishti: Ye chot kaise lagi tumhe? Aur gale par bhi laga hua hai? Kaise hua???

Guddan and Lakshmi exchanged looks as they can't reveal the exact truth to her.

Guddan: Wo kal raat ko party se aane me late ho gaya tha na.

Mishti: Haa, to?

Guddan: To??? To kya hua Lakshmi ji?

Lakshmi: Wo...wo kya hua na.

Mishti: Bataiye na Mummy kya hua?

Guddan signalled Lakshmi to say something but Lakshmi shooked her head in denial as she didn't knew what to say.

Guddan: Ham batate hai na Mishti, ham batate hai.

Mishti: To batao na.

Guddan: Wo ham neend me the aur washroom gaye to phisal gaye. To waise ye chot lag gayi.

Mishti: Achha thik hai, agar ye maan bhi lun ki ye chot tumhe bathroom me girne se lagi hai to haath me chot lag sakti hai gale me kaise lag gayi.

Guddan (thinking): Ab kya kahe isse? Hamari hi galti hai jo hamne ise itna samajhdaar banaya. Ab hame hi ise sambhaalna hoga kyunki ye aasani se maanne waalon me se to hai nahi.

Mishti: Kya hua tum kuchh bol kyun nahi rahi ho?

Guddan: Ye kya baat huyi Mishti!! Ek to hame chot lagi hai, tumhe hamari care karna chahiye lekin tum ho ki hamse ye pooch rahi ho ki ye chot kaise lagi. Jao tum yahaan se, hame tumse baat hi nahi karni.

Mishti (hugging her): I am sorry!

Guddan (thinking): Hamari acting itni bhi kharaab nahi hai. Mishti ko pighla diya, waah!!!
(To Mishti): It's Ok. Tum jaa kar fresh ho jaao. Ham bhi fresh hone ha rahe hai.

Mishti: Ok!

Just then Vardaan enters the room.

Vardaan: Guddan, ye lo tumhari medicines.

Guddan: Thankyou Vardaan ji.

Vardaan: Zyaada pain ho raha hai kya? Doctor ko bulaun?

Guddan: Nahi, uski zaroorat nahi hai. Mai bilkul thik hun.

Vardaan: Ok, take rest.

Just then someone rings the door bell and Vardaan goes to see it. Meanwhile, Guddan's phone started ringing from somewhere in the room.

Guddan: Hamara phone???

She asked looking for it all around the room.

Lakshmi: Ye lo tumhara phone.