Chapter 15

~05.08.2020

Mrs. Goyal was insisting both of them to dance but they both were refusing her. Just then AJ sees some of the bachelors who didn't got any partner, were looking at Guddan. He thought that they were trying to make Guddan their dance partner. So before they could approach and as he could not show his possessiveness in front of Mrs. Goyal, he agreed to dance with Guddan.

AJ: Chalo!

Guddan: Kya?? Aap maan gaye? Lekin hame nahi jana.

AJ: I said come.

Saying that, he grabbed her hand in his and went to the dance floor. He slowly placed his hand on her waist and held her one hand with his other hand. She placed her other hand on his shoulder. They were awkward with the closeness between them. She tried not to look into his eyes because she knew she feels a different kind of emotion with him. The song played and they moved with it's sync.

Khairiyat puchho
Kabhi to kaifiyat puchho
Tumhaare bin deewane ka
Kya haal hai

Dil mera dekho
Na meri haisiyat puchho
Tere bin ek din jaise
Sau saal hai

They swayed along with the music but the lyrics somewhere touched them.

Anjaam hai tay mera
Hona tumhe hai mera
Jitni bhi ho dooriya filhaal hai
Ye dooriya filhaal hai

Khairiyat puchho
Kabhi to kaifiyat puchho
Tumhaare bin deewane ka
Kya haal hai

Dil mera dekho
Na meri haisiyat puchho
Tere bin ek din jaise
Sau saal hai

He observed that some of the men were looking at Guddan but he didn't get the reason behind it. Just then he turned her around and then took their position. He realised that they were gazing at her bare back which was revealed due to her hair which was tied up in a bun. He slowly left her hand which was in his hand and lifted up to her head. She placed both her hands on his shoulders.

Guddan: Kya kar rahe hai aap?
AJ: Chup chap khadi raho bas.

Tumhaari tasveer ke sahaare
Mausam kai gujaare
Mausami na samjho
Par ishq ko humaare

Nazaron ke saamne main
Aata nahi tumhaare
Magar rehte ho har pal
Manzar mein tum humaare

He removed the pins which were holding her hair into the bun and her hair fall on to her back freely.

Guddan: Ye kya kiya aapne? Lakshmi ji ne kitne achhe se baal banaye the hamare aur aapne kharaab kar diya.

AJ: Aise zyaada khoobsurat lag rahi ho.

Guddan: Sach me?

He just nodded for her question.

Guddan: Pehle kyun nahi bataya aapne, bilkul alien jaise lag rahe the to ham phir.

AJ: Tum meri baat kabhi samajhti kyun nahi ho? Maine kaha zyaada khoobsurat lag rahi ho, uska matlab pehle bhi khoobsurat hi dikh rahi thi.

Silence covered them because she realized that he was praising her and he realized that he was being much possessive about her.