Chapter 1

~24.03.2020

DELHI,
SUNDAY,
MORNING,

The Sun rises, the wind blows, the birds chirp and the branches of the trees dance to their tune. The beauty sleep of the princess is now disturbed due to the blowing curtains which is giving permission to the sun rays to enter and disturb her. But as usual she continues her deep slumber as someone is there to protect her. She closes the windows and the curtains and comes to her and gives her morning kiss to wake her up from her sleep. She opens her eyes only to find the most beautiful person on this earth according to her. She hugs her and returns her morning kiss to her most favourite person her "DI", "GUDIYA DI" or "GUDDAN DI".

Guddan: To ho gayi meri princess ki Good morning.

Mishti: Tum ho to sab kuchh good hi hota hai mere liye.

Guddan: Achha Ji!

Mishti: Ji Haan!

Guddan: Achha, to abhi batate hai tumhe.( and moves to her to tickle her but Mishti moves and gets down the bed)

They both started to run around the room and at last Mishti gets into the washroom.

Mishti: Ab pakdo mujhe.

Guddan: Bahar niklo tab batate hai tumhe.

INDORE,
JINDAL BHAVAN,

AJ as usual gets ready in his formals and was ready to leave for his restaurant when Dadi stops him in his way.

Dadi: Aaj bhi restaurant ja raha hai. Sunday hai aaj, aaj to ghar pe ruk jaa.

AJ: Is ghar me rukne ke liye mere paas koi reason nahi hai, lekin yahaan se jaane ke liye bohot saare wajah hai mere paas.

Shanti Bua: Agar tu bahar ja hi raha hai to mera ek kaam kar ke aana.

As he sees Bua ji he goes to her and takes her blessings.

AJ: Kya kaam karna hai Bua ji?

Shanti Bua: Ye rahi jisse tumhe aaj milna hai(she handsover a picture of a girl to him).

AJ sees that and was burning with anger. Every other day she does the same, asks him to look at a girl and wants him to get married to any random girl. But how could he coz the one whom he was married to left him because of only one person who was standing right now in front of him. He just tears the picture and throws it in the dustbin. He smiles and replies to her.

AJ: Mai aap ko kuchh yaad dilana chahta hun. Aap jis ki wajah se aaj bhi yahaan is ghar me hai aur mai aap se itni izzat se baat karta hun, wo hi thi jis se meri shaadi huyi thi, jo ab sirf aapki wajah se yahan nahi hai. Ab is duniya me koi aur hai hi nahi jisse mai shaadi karne wala hun. Aapke roz aise kehne se mai badalne wala nahi hun. Wo nahi chahti thi na aapke saath koi kisi bhi tarah se badtameezi kare lekin wo nahi jaanti thi ki aap ko di jane wali izzat bhi aapko hazam nahi hoti. Isiliye mai har baar ki tarah is baar bhi yahi kahunga ki please meri zindagi mujhe jeene dijiye. Mai jaisa bhi hun zinda hun. Kisi aur ke mere zindagi me aa jane se kuchh nahi badalne wala. Jaisa hai waisa hi rehne wala hai, jaisa pehle kabhi tha wo kabhi nahi hone wala. Ye baat pichle 9 saalon se aapko samajh nahi aa raha hai lekin koi baat nahi mai bhi bina thake aapko ye baat tab tak samjhata rahunga jab tak aapke samajh me nahi aa Jata.
Maa mai chalta hun.

He leaves for the restaurant.

Shanti Bua: Mai bhi dekhti hun kab tak tu meri baat nahi maanta.

Dadi: Didi, aap achhe se jaanti hai ki Lalla nahi maanne wala. Aap kyun roz ye sab karti hai.

Shanti Bua: Bhabhi, aap kuchh mat kahiye. Pehle hi aapne Lalla ki galat ladki se shaadi karake ek galti kar di hai, ab uski phir se shaadi karwane se rok kar aap phir se galti mat kariye.