Chapter 12

~18.07.2020

Keerthi: Guddan, she is Revati. She is a pastry chef or a baker you could say in this restaurant.
And Revati, she is Guddan, AJ'S PA for a new project.

They both were equally shocked to listen each other's introductions and then AJ entered inside speaking to someone on his phone but ended the call when he witnessed the scene.

AJ: Kya ho raha hai yahaan?

Everyone turn to see AJ but a different feeling raised in him when he witnessed tears in her eyes.

Keerthi: Sir, aaj Guddan ka first day hai na to Maine socha sab se mila dun use. Aur raaste me Revati mil gayi, bas aur kuchh nahi.

AJ: It's Ok, tum jao.

Keerthi gestured Guddan to follow her but AJ stopped Guddan.

AJ: Keerthi, tum jao.

Keerthi: Ok, sir.

AJ: Miss Gupta, leave!

Guddan: Sir, ek baar......

AJ: I said leave!!

Guddan (in her mind): Khadoos ke khadoos hi rahenge ye. Kabhi nahi badlenge. Bas baat hi to karna chahte the na apne behen se, wo bhi nahi karne de sakte.

She angrily stormed towards the elevator to go to her cabin and started pressing the button repeatedly. While AJ huffed in annoyance witnessing her childish acts.

Revati: Jiju, bas ek baar......

AJ: Revati, I know tum usse milna chahti ho, baat karna chahti ho lekin aise nahi. Tum mere saath mere cabin chalo.

Revati agrees and follows him to his cabin.

AJ'S CABIN,

Revati: Aapne yahaan kyun bulaya?

AJ: Tum usse sab ke saamne baat nahi kar sakti aur na hi kisi ko kuchh bata sakti ho. Hamare baare me yahaan kisi ko kuchh nahi pata.

Revati: Kisiko kuchh nahi pata? Kyun?

AJ: Ye sab baatein karne ka koi faayda nahi hai. Isiliye kisiko bhi in sab ke baare me pata na hona hi behtar hai.

Revati: Thik hai, lekin mujhe unse milne to dijiye.

AJ: Mere cabin ke left jo cabin hai wahaan chale jao.

As Revati leaves he goes towards one of the windows of his cabin and removed the curtain which was hiding it. It was a glass window which had transparency only from his side and the person on the other side could see only his own reflection. He sees Guddan burning with anger and few tears were flowing down her eyes which she was wiping every now and then but soon fresh tears were finding its way out. He felt bad seeing her crying as he knew he was the reason behind her tears.

GUDDAN'S CABIN,

She was pacing to and fro in her cabin biting her nails and murmuring something to herself which no one could understand not even herself. Revati was confused as if why AJ has asked her to go to the cabin. She knocks the door and slightly opens it and was surprisingly happy to see Guddan. As the door creaks open, Guddan sees towards the door and jumps happily seeing Revati. She immediately goes towards her and hugged her tight. They both cried in each other's embrace and departed to see each other's face. They both wiped each other's tears.

Guddan: Kaisi hai tu??

Revati: Kaise hai aap??

They both asked at once.