Chapter 32

Sorry for troubling you guys so much. I apologize from the bottom of my heart for my stupidity, I hope you all will forgive me for this. I assure you this will be the first and last time I am doing this. I have read all your appreciative comments but still I am not satisfied with the chapter I wrote. I know I shouldn't have published it in the first place when I wasn't sure what it was, I am sorry for that. So, I have republished it after editing. Please check it out. If someone don't have enough time to re-read the whole chapter then please feel free to read the end because there are only minimal changes in the chapter but I have added few scenes at the end.

===============================

AJ: Wire jal gayi hai. Ab car start nahi hogi.

Guddan: Kya????

AJ: Ha, sahi suna tumne. Ab chilla kar kaan kharaab mat karo mere.

Guddan: Kuchh to raasta hoga na. Ham paidal chalte hai. Shayad ham pohonch jaaye ya to ghar, ya to jahaan se aaye hai wahin.

AJ: Guddan, ham beech raaste me phase hai, na hi ghar pohonch sakte hai, na hi waapas jaa sakte hai.

She slapped her own forehead and sat down on the middle of the road with crossed legs.

AJ: Aise kyun baith gayi ho? Utho.

He pulled her up making her stand on her feet.

Guddan: To aur kya karein ha? Pehle to ham yahaan aana nahi chahte the, aur jab ham aa gaye to jaana nahi chahte the aur jab ham ja rahe the to ye ho gaya.

She hit the car's tyre with her foot but yelped in pain as it hurt her.

AJ: Kya kar rahi ho lag jaayegi tumhe.

He distanced her from the car as his voice laced with concern.

AJ: Us par kyun apna gussa nikaal rahi ho?

Guddan: To kis par nikale? Aap par?

AJ: Matlab tum mujh par gussa nikalna chahti ho? To kya karogi? Mujh par haath uthaogi? Thik hai, karke dikhao.

He moved towards her closing the distance between them. She gulped in fear seeing the look in his eyes. She stepped back inhaling a deep breathe trying to seem confident. She didn't want to mess up with him knowing very well that there's no one to save her from him.

Guddan: Sheeshe ko patthar par maare ya patthar ko sheeshe par, tootta to sheesha hi hai na. Aur hame hamare haath pair tudwane ka koi shauk nahi hai.

AJ: Seedhe seedhe bol do na ki mujhse dar gayi.

He smirked at her knowing that she was really afraid of him which he didn't want.

Guddan: Ham kyun darenge aap se? Hame koi dar war nahi lagta aapse. Huh!

She was back to her self which he liked and smiled at her. She again sat on the road making AJ frown.

AJ: Maine neeche baithne se mana kiya hai na, phir bhi.....

Guddan: To kahaan baithe? Aapke sar par? Ham yahin baithenge aur aapko bhi hamare saath yahin baithne hoga.

She pulled his hand which he extended to make her stand but it was used against him. She pulled him with such a force that he stumbled and sat on the ground with a thud. She smiled at him victoriously while he gave a bored look to her.

AJ: Kya khati ho jo itni taaqat hai tum me?

Guddan: Hamare khane ko underestimate karne ki galti kaise kar li aapne? Aur khane se yaad aaya, bohot bhook lag rahi hai. Khana kha le?