Chapter 36

Guddan was sitting in the cafe having some snacks in her free time. She was missing Revati as she didn't come on work today without informing anyone which made her worried about it. She wasn't practically alone as all her co-workers were there with her but the fact that she didn't have anyone who's close to her made her feel lonely. At other times, if she would have felt it, she would have gone to AJ's cabin in case if he wasn't busy with any meeting but after knowing Buaji's thoughts about her she has decided to stay away from him, for his own good.

"I don't know what's wrong with AJ. Like seriously, he could be a bit less rude to people, atleast to the ones who are his employees but no, he has to be the world's rudest person." One of the employees spoke gaining Guddan's attention when she heard his name.

"True yaar! That's the reason people don't stick to him, like see even Kishore sir is not very fond of his own father". The other worker said agreeing to him.

"And about Angad Sir, I feel that he has no other option other than being scared just because he is his brother that too unmarried", the former one spoke continuing the conversation.

"That's the reason I guess even AJ is still unmarried", one of them spoke.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you think any woman would want to spend her entire life with him when he behaves that way? That's not going to happen", one of them said.

"But I heard that his wife is no more and he loved her so much that he refused to remarry", the other person remarked.

"That's true to a certain extent. He remarried years ago but his second wife left her as she couldn't bear his behaviour anymore. People were saying that she was very young and they had a huge age difference and who in their sane mind would waste her entire life with someone like AJ. She did the best for her life leaving him." One of the persons spoke informing about AJ.

"God knows what all she had to bear for being his wife. She must have gone through hell being with him all the time"

Guddan: I am done!

She stood up from her seat slamming her hands on the table making them shut their mouths. She was sitting silently that most of them didn't even notice her. Some of their faces expressed fear as she was new here and she might complain about all this to AJ while some remain unfazed.

Guddan: It's high time! I should leave now. Thanks for your company.

She left the place not before grabbing her samosas with the extra tomato ketchup over it.

She reached her cabin but didn't enter inside it. She knew it would be difficult for her to even breathe if she won't talk about all this to AJ. So without giving a second thought, she barged into his cabin not even caring if he would be in a meeting or busy with his work.

He was taken aback by her sudden entry. The girl who was avoiding him since morning just barged into his cabin not even having the manners to atleast give a knock. He knew that there would be a strong reason behind this.

But then his attention shifted to Mishti who was sitting infront of him. He has to send her back before speaking to Guddan.

AJ: Tum apne cabin me thodi der wait karo. Mai tumse baad me baat karunga.

Guddan: Lekin....

AJ: I asked you to leave.

Guddan pouted angrily and shut the door hard but didn't enter her cabin, instead was roaming in the corridor.

Mishti had a horrified look on her face hearing Guddan's voice.

Mishti: Wo Di thi kya?

AJ: Di? Kiski Di?