Chapter 2

~23.04.2020

MISHTI JINDAL👇🏻

DELHI,

Everyone gets ready to go to their respective places. Mishti has to go to school, Lakshmi works in a beauty parlour as she loves working there and she is alone at home all the time and Vardaan and Guddan go to office, they both work in the same office where Vardaan is in a higher position than Guddan coz of his work(well he used to work with AJ). Lakshmi and Mishti go together while Vardaan and Guddan leave for their office together.

ABC GROUP OF COMPANIES,

Vardaan and Guddan reach the office only to get a shock. The whole office was decorated. Is it someone's birthday party?? Well, people here and there were busy congratulating them. They didn't even know the reason. They get in only to meet the CEO of the company.

Vardaan and Guddan: Good morning Sir!

CEO: Good morning! Aa gaye tum log. We were waiting for you. Any ways congratulations.

Vardaan: Thankyou sir, lekin ye sab kyun, matlab kuchh samajh nahi aa raha hai.

CEO: You and Ms. Gupta are promoted.

Vardaan: Is it true??

CEO: Yes! Tum donon ne itne saalon se bohot achha kaam kiya hai, so here you go with the result.

Vardaan: Thank you sir.

CEO: Not now, tum donon ko ek aur test pass karna hoga.

Vardaan: Test, kaisa test?

CEO: Kal hamare ek bohot hi important client aane waale hai. Agar unke saath hamari deal final ho gayi, only then you both will be promoted. Ms. Gupta you will assist Vardaan.

Guddan: Agar hame is deal ke baad promotion milegi to aaj se hi ye sab kyun.

CEO: The company trusts on both of you. I hope you will make it for the deal. All the best.

He leaves.

Guddan: Congratulations Vardaan ji.

Vardaan: Tumhe bhi.

Guddan: Ab chaliye kal ke meeting ke liye taiyaari karte hai.

Vardaan: Haa chalo.

JINDAL BHAVAN,

Everyone were having dinner.

Kishore: Papa, kal aap ko meeting ke liye Delhi jana hai.

AJ: Ha, yaad hai mujhe. Tum aur Angad restaurant sambhal lena aur agar koi bhi problem hogi to mujhe call karna.

Dadi: Angad, tu bhi kal Lalla ke saath Delhi jana.

AJ: Kyun Maa?

Dadi: Mai dekh rahi hun, kuchh dinon se teri tabiyat bilkul bhi thik nahi hai, isiliye Angad bhi tere saath jayega.