Chapter 2

1st POV:

Keisuke and I arrived at a small apartment, as I hop off Keisuke's motorbike he says "Don't be so nervous, they're just kids. Plus his mum is nice so if she happens to get home before we do then just ask her to stay until I come. She'll probably go straight to bed anyway so you won't need to talk much." He adds as he sees the panic on my face at the thought of having to talk to a woman I've never met before.

I stand behind Keisuke as he knocks on the door, trying to think of how to greet these kids and what I'll do with them when Mitsuya opens it, "Hey Baji, this must be your sister, right?" He looks towards me, "Uh... yeah. Hello, I'm Y/N." 

"Nice to meet you Y/N, come on in and I'll introduce you." Mitsuya holds the door open as I wait for Keisuke to go inside but he simply pushes me ahead and starts walking back towards his bike. I nervously follow behind Mitsuya as he talks "I'm sorry if you had plans or something but I really appreciate you doing this for me. My mum was supposed to get off work early but she picked up a double shift and I didn't want to leave them alone. But I can't believe Baji has a sister, I've known him for years and I didn't know."

"Uhh yeah well... we kind of only found out recently ourselves when my mother died and I moved in with him." 

"Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't realise. I'm sorry for your loss." Mitsuya quickly apologises as I begin shaking my head, "Don't worry about it, it's fine. Thank-" I got interrupted as two young girls coming running at Mitsuya "Nii-san!!! Who's this?" "Nii-san is this your girlfriend?". I can feel myself blushing at the mention of being someone's girlfriend, as Mitsuya tries to get them to calm down, "Luna, Mana, this is Y/N. She is going to look after you while I'm out today. SO please be on your best behaviour and be nice." He then turns to me, "This is Luna, and this is Mana. They have already eaten so you don't need to worry about feeding them. Just try to get them in bed before 8 but if you can't that's okay, they can be a lot to handle. If you get hungry feel free to eat something and I left my number near the phone so if something happens just call me. Thanks again for doing this."

"Yeah sure uhh no problem. Umm hi there, Luna and Mana. It's nice to meet you." You say as you squat down to their level and smile at them. Luna comes out from behind Mitsuya's leg and bows saying "Nice to meet you too" while Mana is a bit more shy. "Sorry, they'll warm up to you when they get to know you better. I've got to go now girls so please be nice to Y/N. Byyeee~" Mitsuya says as he hugs the girls' goodbye and leaves.

All three of us girls stand still, not saying anything for a little while. I desperately try to think of something to say when Luna interrupts my thoughts "Do you want to see our room?" I nod my head as I reply "Sure I'd love to see your room." Luna grabs my hand and starts dragging me towards their room while Mana slowly follows behind us. Their room was small and painted light pastel pink, it had two small beds on either side of the room with a little table in the middle covered with colouring pencils and paper, as well as what looked like scraps of fabric. "Ta-da!" Luna says as she does jazz hands. "What do you think?" 

"Wow, your room looks very pretty," I say back to her as she hums in agreement. "Do you guys like to draw?" As I ask this, Mana rushes over to the little table and shows me a picture, which I assume is of her, Luna and Mitsuya. "Do you like it?" She asks with a sparkle in her eye. Sooooo cute I internally scream as I nod back at her, "Woahhh, you're amazing, look at that. I also like drawing, do you guys want to draw with me?"

"Mmhm!" Both girls nod their head as Luna clears a space for me on the floor and we all begin drawing away.

Please vote and comment