Chapter 24

1st POV:

It was the day after the meeting and Takashi invited me over to his place. So there I was, standing outside his apartment door. Before I even had the chance to knock there door swung open, "Y/N!!" Mana yelled, loud enough to alert the whole neighbourhood I had arrived. 

"Hello, my sweet little Mana." I giggled as I picked her up. Luna then came running down the hall, 

"Y/N!! Me too! Pick me up too!" Luna yelled, luckily as she jumped at me, Takashi caught her swinging her around first,

 "Slow down," He laughed, "Y/N can't carry both of you." He turned his attention back to me as we carried the girls inside, "Hey Y/N," he said sweetly, as I smiled back at him. 

"Y/N! Y/N! Can we go to the park?" Luna asked excitedly, causing Mana to cheer,

"Ice cream!" I giggled at the girl's excitement before turning to Takashi,

"Can we?" I asked as the girl's joined in with their own pleads and begs. Takashi smiled and agreed, before telling them to go get ready. 

"I'm sorry," Takashi apologised as they left to their room, "They're just very excited to see you."

"Don't apologise. I missed them too." I said smiling, thinking of the greeting I just received

"Were they the only ones you missed?" Takashi asked. I blushed, turning away from him grumbling,

"Stupid Takashi and his stupid teasing. Of course not." 

"What was that I didn't hear?" Takashi teasingly asked.

"Yes. I only missed them." I said triumphantly but Takashi just smiled softly. I put my hand to my chest, feeling how fast my heart was beating. I swear this boy-

"Y/N! Hold my hand!" Luna yelled, pulling me from my thoughts,

"Me too Y/N!" Mana yelled. I smiled at the two girls, taking one of their hands in my own. 

"So no one wants to hold my hand?" Takashi asked feigning hurt as he put his hand to his heart, pouting. I looked between the two little ones as they ignored him. I giggled at their actions before Luna spoke, "I'll let you hold Y/N's hand if I get an extra scoop of ice cream," Luna smiled innocently.

"Wha-at?" 

...

Here we were, walking down the street,  Mana holding my hand, Luna holding Takashi's hand and Takashi holding my hand. Oh my god! If we kept going like this I think I might really have a heart attack. There is no way it could be beating this fast!

Thankfully, it wasn't long until we reached the park and I could free myself from holding his hand. Weirdly though, when I let go, it felt worse than when I was holding it. His hand was bigger than mine and felt so warm...

"Y/N! Come on the slide with me!" Mana called as she dragged me over to the slide. I smiled... glad that she pulled me from my thoughts and followed behind her. 

To say that I was tired was an understatement. I had no idea two little kids could be this energetic. I had lost count of the number of times I had gone down the slide or pushed the swing. "You look tired?" Takashi said as I approached him, 

"I didn't know kids had that much energy," I replied wearily, walking towards him, leaning my head on his chest, "You're amazing, you take such good care of them and you never seem tired. You must be though. You're an amazing brother. You should be really proud of yourself. You know I am." I mumbled into his chest, not really thinking as I talked.

"You're the amazing one Y/N," Takashi muttered as he began stroking my head, still watching Luna and Mana as they ran around. 

"Nuh-uh. You're the most amazing!" I replied sleepily. Takashi chuckled at my actions,

"You're cute when you're tired. Thank you though." I smiled at what he said. "Let's go get ice cream. That'll help you feel more energised." Takashi said before calling out to the girls. 

This time as we walked to the ice cream shop I held Luna's hands, Mana held Takashi's and yet again Takashi held mine. Mana had learned from Luna as she had held Takashi's hand for an extra scoop of ice cream. I wasn't going to say that I wasn't pleased though. Walking like this, made me happy... like we were a family. Like I had a family again.

"What are you smiling about?" Takashi asked as we walked.

"Nothing... Just happy." I replied smiling at him as he smiled back.

"Y/NN?" Luna called to me and I turned to look at her, humming in response. "Are you nii-san's girlfriend?"  I erupted in red as I whipped my head around to Takashi who was staring wide-eyed at his younger sister, before turning back to Luna,

"N-no. No, Takashi and I-" I turned back to look at him before continuing, "-are... f-f-friends..." Luna hummed in response. "Oh look we're at the ice cream!" I said glad that we had arrived.

"Ok. You girls wait out here with Y/N and I'll get you ice cream." Takashi said as he walked into the shop.

"Hey girls, let's go sit on the bench over here, ok?" Taking both their hands and walking them to sit at the bench nearby.

"Hey Y/N..." Luna said again... oh no...

"Yes, Luna..." I answered cautiously.

"Nii-san talks about you a lot... I think he really likes you." I blushed as I looked down at her listening to her speak. "He likes the present you got him as well."

"The keychain?" I ask. 

"Yep! He takes it everywhere. And it's no fair that he gets to see you all the time! You should come see us more!" Luna states.

"You guys would like to see me more?" I ask curiously

"Yeah!! I wanna see Y/N-nee more!" Mana yelled as Luna agreed.

"Alright," I smiled at them, "I guess I'll have to come and see you guys more often then." I giggled as they started cheering.

"What's all this about?" Takashi asked as he walked towards us.

"Y/N-nee is going to come play with us more!" Luna said happily. Takashi smiled at her,

"That's exciting isn't it?" Takashi said to her as he handed out ice cream to everyone. The girls hummed in agreement as they licked their ice cream. 

The day's events had caught up to the girls and they had become very tired. I ended up carrying Mana home while Takashi carried Luna, both the girls asleep. I held Mana on my waist with her head resting on my chest as Takashi did the same with Luna. We walked side by side... our hands brushed together... and again... I slowly linked my pinky with his. Holding it as we walked before Takashi slipped his whole hand in mine. I look at him, a faint blush on my cheeks, seeing a blush dusting his own cheeks.

The smile never leaving my face as we walked.

Thanks for reading

I hope you enjoyed