Chapter 33

1st POV:

It had been 2 years since then. We were all now in high school. I went to school with Takemichi, Akkun, Chifuyu, Yamagishi, Takuya, Makoto and... Hakkai. Takashi and I were still dating. We didn't go to the same high school which was kind of disappointing but I'm still glad I saw him all the time. 

I was sitting in class with Chifuyu as we read manga together when Takemichi slammed the door open. 

"Chifuyu!! Y/N!!" He yelled.

"Hey, Takemichi," I smiled at him. "Oh, hey Takemitchy... you're so loud... what's up?" Chifuyu asked. Takemichi started crying,

"Chifuyu... Y/N... I- I shook hands with Mikey from the future..." 

"Don't tell me... You're Takemitchy from the future?!" Chifuyu exclaimed.

"...And here I am..." Takemichi finished. I stood up running over to him and pulling him into a hug. 

"I missed you!" I said as I held him.

"But... why?" Chifuyu asked. I let Takemichi go as he started wiping his eyes,

"I don't know. But I said that I will save him..." Takemichi stated, "So currently, it's not 12 years ago, huh?"

"Yup," Chifuyu answered.

"...This time I leapt 2 years less, which is 10 years ago..." 

"Well now that Mikey is your trigger to time travel, going back to the future won't be so easy..." Chifuyu said, me nodding along.

"Eh? You're right... What is Mikey up to now?" Takemichi asked. Chifuyu didn't speak but averted his gaze to the ground. I rubbed his back before speaking,

"I'll get our delinquent expert to explain it for you," I said as I left the room.

"Oh? I see Takemitchy is curious about the delinquent world? That's rare!" Yamagishi grinned happily.

"Yamagishi... the 'walking delinquent Wikipedia' indeed..." Takemichi cringed, looking at me nervously as I nodded at him. Yamagishi walked over to the blackboard in the classroom and began drawing something as the three of us moved to lean against the desks. All of a sudden he slammed his hand on the blackboard,

"It's been 2 years since Toman disbanded! The power relations in Tokyo has changed drastically! Especially after the sudden dissolution of the reigning, champion, Toman!..." Yamagishi shouted excitedly. Chifuyu nudged my shoulder gesturing for me to look at Takemichi who was scribbling in a notebook,

"Man's even taking notes," He said as the two of us began to snicker at him.

"...Tokyo's delinquent world was in chaos!! Many gangs who claimed that they're the next powerhouse were defeated again and again, it became a messy civil war. The conflict was then called 'Tokyo's Sengoku Period'!"

"Sengoku period..." Takemichi repeated.

"However, during those times... three charismatic individuals put the chaos to an end!" Yamagishi continued.

"He's really into this," I giggled with Chifuyu.

"Three charismatic individuals...?" Takemichi asked.

"Indeed!!" Yamagishi yelled, "Based in the Minato ward, he who has the greatest power and influence, representing  'Tokuhara Tandai', Terano South! Based in Shinjuku ward, he who governs the strongest gang that works in the shadows, the boss of 'Brahma', Kawaragi Senju! And finally based in Shibuya ward, the invincible 'Kanto Manji Gang', their president, Sano Manjirou! And because of these three gangs, Tokyo is now balanced! They call it the era of three deities!" Yamagishi finished.