Chapter 28

1st POV:

A few days later was Emma-chan's funeral. Throughout, the funeral Mikey had held his head high and Draken had even confessed his love for Emma. I knew she would be happy about that if only she were still here...

I had spent those next few after the funeral with Chifuyu. We hadn't spent much time together lately and Chifuyu seemed to be having a hard knowing that with Kisaki gone, Takemichi was most likely going to go back to the future. Luckily he had been able to spend time with Takemichi before the Toman meeting.

Chifuyu had messaged me the night of the meeting to tell me that Toman had disbanded. Takemichi had met with Mikey before the meeting and told him everything about his time leaping and the future. Mikey had then announced to everyone that, that would be Toman's final meeting... 

That night Toman disbanded. 

A week later Takashi had asked me to babysit for him. The captains, vice-captains, vice-president and president of Toman all agreed to make a time capsule in which they would open 12 years in the future. So while Takashi was with the others I had taken the girls to the aquarium.

"Did you have fun?" I asked Luna as I took the girls back home. The day's events had caught up to Mana and she had become tired so I had ended up carrying her as Luna held my hand. 

"Yep! It was lots of fun! I wish nii-san could've come with us though." She answered as we walked.

"Me too..." I unconsciously sighed as we walked, I went wide-eyed as I had released what I had said and looked down to see Luna staring at me. "Uh- what I meant was... I wish tha-that you could also go with Takashi. Maybe he'll take you next time." I added quickly.

"Hmmm, you can go with nii-san and I'll go with mommy." She smiled up at me, I blushed as I turned away. "Y/N?" Luna asked and I hummed waiting for her to continue, "If you marry nii-san can I call you nee-san?" The blush that I had just managed to cool came back 10 times worse.

"W-why would I marry him?"

"I thought you liked nii-san. Don't boy and girls get married when they like each other?" Luna asked back.

"Uh-uh... Hey, look! It's Takashi!" I pointed out to Luna as we came up to the park near their apartment. Thank god he was there, I really had no idea how to answer her. Luna let go of my hand as she ran over to Takashi. As I walked over, I watched as Takashi had stood up from the bench he was sitting on, picking Luna up. They talked between themselves, by the time I got over to the two Luna had run off to go play in the park. I sat on the bench, still holding Mana in my arms. 

"Hey, how was today? They behaved, right?" Takashi asked as he sat beside me.

"Yeah, they always behave. They take after you," I smiled at him, "But I think they had fun." I said as I looked at the sleeping Mana in my arms.

"Hey is that Takemitchy?" Takashi suddenly asked. I looked up to see Takemichi walking over to us.

"Hey Y/N, Mitsuya." He said as he approached us.

"Hey." We both replied. 

"Uh- Y/N... Can I talk to you...?" Takemichi asked nervously.

"Sure," I replied.

"I- I meant alone... you know about..." Takemichi said trying to come up with an explanation.

"Oh! You mean about that thing!" I said standing up and handing Mana to Takashi, pushing Takemichi away slightly. We moved over to another bench and I spoke, "You're going back, aren't you...? To the future, I mean"