Chapter 15

1st POV:

"Sorry because of my club, you'll have to come home with me so I can change into my Toman uniform and then come to the meeting with us," Mitsuya said as we left his school with Peh-yan and Takemitchy. 

Peh-yan and Takemitchy had split up from us as Peh-yan needed to get his Toman uniform as well but the four of us agreed to meet before the meeting started. 

"Luna and Mana will be happy to see you," Mitsuya said as we walked towards his house.

I hesitate thinking about the last time I saw them, the night that he died. "I'm sorry I left them that day," I said feeling guilty about leaving them as I did but to my surprise when I looked at Mitsuya he just smiled at me.

"Don't be, my mum said she had arrived home and she said she told you that you could go."

"But I- I just ran away. Your mum barely even got in the door and I didn-" Mitsuya interrupts me by grabbing my hand.

"It's ok, she knows why you did it. My mum actually has the day off today so you can properly meet her now." Mitsuya states as he starts pulling me up the steps towards his apartment.

"Uhh, I don't think that's a good idea- I'm really not that good with people" I try and resist but it's useless against Mitsuya as he opens the door and pulls me inside.

"We're home!" Mitsuya yells and not even a second later Luna and Mana coming running out of the living room,

"Nii-chan!! You're home!!" "Nii-chan!!" They yell as they come bounding towards us,

"Wahh Y/N is here too?!" I smile down at Luna as she hugs my leg. "We missed you Y/N." Mana soon lets go of Mitsuya and attaches herself to my other leg.

"I missed you both too," I bend down to hug them.

"Girls. Let our guest come in before you attack her ok?" I stand and look up to see Mitsuya's mum standing further down the hall.

"I'm gonna change then we can go," Mitsuya says to me as he starts walking off down the hall, I reach out my arm to grab his shirt but stop halfway, I take a deep breath and start walking after Luna and Mana who have run back into the living room with their mum. I cautiously make my into the room and I get pulled into a hug by Mitsuya's mum,

"I'm sorry, Mitsuya told me what happened." I stand there not daring to move.

"Uh-uh I'm sorry for running out the other da-"

"Shhh, it's ok sweetie. I understand. You don't need to apologise for that. I'm so sorry for what happened to you. You're so brave, I'm so proud of you. It's all going to be ok." I hug her back, it's been so long since I've been held by a parental figure. My emotions overwhelm me as I return her hug and begin sobbing into her shoulder, muttering apologies to no one in particular. 

I hear Mitsuya walk into the room and I pull away from his mum, wiping my tears. I look up to Mitsuya smiling at me, "Come on, we gotta go." I nod my head as I bow in thanks to Mitsuya's mum and give Luna and Mana a hug goodbye.

Timeskip

We arrive at the Toman meeting with Peh-yan and Takemitchy. I decide to wait with Mitsuya's bike as I'm not a member and don't want to disturb their meeting. I sit on his bike scrolling through my phone trying to cure my boredom of having to wait for the meeting to end. Every now and again I can hear screams and cheers so I'm guessing the meeting is going well. 

It finally ends and as boys start coming back down to their bikes I sit up. Takemitchy and Draken walk up to me and I see that Takemitchy is crying. He pulls me into a hug, "Y/NNNN... I just became the first division captain," he sniffles out as I pat him on the back,

"Good job Takemitchy. You're on your way to becoming Toman's top." He starts sniffling again, mumbling thank yous, "You should go see Hina-chan, I'm sure she'd be very proud of you." Takemitchy lets go of me and wipes his eyes,

"Yeah!! I'm gonna go do that." I smile as I watch him walk off. 

"It's good to see you Y/N-chan." I turn to Draken and smile, giving him a small nod. Mitsuya appears from Draken and points behind him,

"You should go talk to someone." I look behind him to see Chifuyu staring wide-eyed at me, we make eye contact and he averts his gave to the ground. I slowly walk towards him, 

"Chifuyu," I say softly as I approach him. He looks up at me and opens his mouth to say something but before he can I pull him into a hug. "I'm sorry," We say at the same time. We stand there hugging each other, not letting go, for what felt like it could have been hours before we finally release each other. It seems most of the Toman gang has already left. I look around and Mitsuya is waiting at his bike, talking with Draken, Mikey and Emma-chan. Emma notices that Chifuyu and I are no longer attached and runs over hugging me,

"Y/NNNN," she beings whining. I hug her back and apologise to her. Next Mikey comes over,

"It seems our chat was-" Before he finishes speaking I pull Mikey into a hug and everyone froze. I guess no one around here does this to Mikey.

"Thank you Mikey-kun." I smile up at him as I let him go, Mikey smiles down at me and pats my head before turning to Draken and Emma,

"Let's go get some dorayaki, Emma, Ken-chin." He says as the three walk off. Once the three of them leave the awkward tension in the air rises. I glance between Chifuyu and Mitsuya, no one is saying anything and I don't know what to say either. Eventually, Mitsuya speaks up,

"I'll head home then. Chifuyu, get her home safe." Chifuyu nods and we stand there watching as Mitsuya rides off into the dark. When he's out of sight I turn towards Chifuyu as he pulls me into another hug.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I'm sorry for seeing Baji-san and trying to stop you from seeing him. I'm for not protecting him. I- I- I couldn't find you. Where have you been?" Chifuyu begins crying and I realise how much he is also hurting. 

"Shhh, it's ok. I'm sorry I disappeared without telling you anything. It's ok now. I'm here." I comfort Chifuyu as he cries and we end up talking about all that has happened in the past two weeks. I tell Chifuyu about moving out and moving school and he shows me the memento he got from Keisuke- his bike. 

Chifuyu takes me back to my apartment and is hesitant to leave. "Don't worry Chifuyu, I won't disappear again." I smile at him sensing his anxiety, he nods his head before hugging me again and wishing me a good night.

Thanks for reading

I hope you liked it