Chapter 25

1st POV:

I was on my way to meet Chifuyu when he messaged me that he was at Takemichi's house so I changed direction and started heading there. When I arrived at Takemichi's house, Chifuyu, Yamagishi, Makoto and Takuya were outside, covered in bruises. "Whoa!! What happened?!" I yelled as I ran over to them, picking them up off the ground. "Come on, let's get you guys inside and then you can explain." I helped get the boys inside, and Akkun went and got Takemichi's first aid kit.

I began patching them up as Chifuyu started talking. "It was the 5th division. They took Takemichi."

"The 5th division? You mean Toman's 5th division?" 

"Yeah..." Chifuyu sighed.

"Why would they take him?!" I asked slightly panicked.

"Well, the 5th division is different from the other divisions in Toman. They are a special unit." Chifuyu said.

"Special unit? What do you mean?" I asked.

"They have a permit to dispute with other members when they see fit. In other words, they are like Toman's discipline committee." He continued.

"So what? They think Takemichi has betrayed Toman?" I questioned as I moved on to the next wounded boy. 

"Probably." Chifuyu sighed.

"Surely Mikey wouldn't think that Takemichi betrayed Toman," I stated.

"That's the thing," Yamagishi continued on, "The 5th division is allowed to punish those who they believed betrayed Toman... without getting permission from the president."

"What the hell?! We have to find them... They're gonna hurt him if they think he betrayed Toman won't they?"

"It won't be that easy. Mucho probably took him somewhere that he and only a few loyal followers know the location of. It's better to just wait for them to let him go once they realise he hasn't betrayed us." 

"Will he be alright?" I ask nervously.

"It's Takemichi. Of course, he'll be alright. He's our captain after all!" Makoto and Takuya cheered. I smiled at the faith they had in their captain.

Once I fixed up the boys, Chifuyu took me home. Takemichi had messaged him once we arrived at my place that Mucho was a traitor and had forced Kokonoi to join Tenjiku. So he had left shortly after to join Takemichi and the others to explain the situation to Mikey.

I had spent the rest of the day alone at home as all of my friends were busying preparing to battle with Tenjiku.

I woke up to my phone ringing at 2:30 in the morning. Sleepily I reached over to answer it without seeing who the person who had called me was, "Hello?" I asked into the phone but received no answer. "Hello?" I asked again, but still no reply. I moved the phone away from my ear to look at the contact...

Hakkai...

"Hello, Hakkai? Is that you?"... Still no answer. "Umm... are you with someone you could give the phone to?" I asked, before hearing quiet chatter on the other end of the line.

"Hello? Y/N?" The person said,

"Um... hello, who is this?" I asked groggily.

"It's Angry. We met the other day." He answered.

"Oh, Angry! Hey, what's up? Why is Hakkai calling? Is something wrong?" I questioned. There'd be no way Hakkai would call me unless it was something important, especially at this time.