Chapter 29

1st POV:

"Where are you going?" Takemichi asked as I walked along with him, Makoto, Akkun, Yamagishi, and Takuya.

"Oh, I thought I would go and see Mikey-kun and Draken-kun."

"WHAAT?!" All of the boys yelled at me, with shocked expressions

"Well, since Toman ended no one has seen much of them and with Emma-chan gone I just wanted to check up on them. You guys can come if you want," I suggested to them.

"Where are you meeting them?" Akkun asked as the other boys vigorously shook their heads.

"I was just going to go to Mikey-kun's house and see if they were there," I answered.

"You've been to Mikey's house?!" Yamagishi yelled as I nodded my head. "No way!! What did you do there? Who else was there? What's his house like?" He asked frantically.

"...Uh- I had a sleepover with Hina and Emma..." 

"Just ignore him Y/N," Akkun said as he pushed Yamagishi away from me.

"What would I do without you Akkun?" I whined hiding behind him. He turned to look at me smiling as Yamagishi sulked behind us. "I'm going this way so did any of you want to come?" I asked one last time. The boys all said no saying that they had other things too. 

I arrived at Mikey's house, nervous to go inside. I wasn't as close with the boys as I was with some of the others, so I hope it was ok that I showed up. I walked in knocking on the door, Mikey's grandpa answering. "Umm, hello," I said as I bowed, "I was wondering if Mikey-kun was here?"

"You were one of Emma's friends, weren't you? Come on in." I nodded as I followed him inside, "Mikey-kun should be home soon. You can wait in here. Would you like some tea?" He asked.

"Thank you, that would be lovely," I answered.

We made small talk as we sat drinking the tea, "So you're friends with Mikey?"

"Uh- I think so... we don't know each other that well but I just wanted to check on him and Draken-kun," I replied.

"That is very kind of you young girl." He smiled just as the door opened, revealing Mikey and Draken.

"Huh? Y/N-chin? What are you doing here?" Mikey asked as he walked towards us.

"I came to see you two," I answered. Mikey looked between me and his Grandpa before telling me to follow him to his room. Mikey's room was more of a shed,

"This used to be my brother's room," Mikey said, noticing me as I looked around, "so did you want something, Y/N-chin?" Mikey asked.

"Oh, well, I just wanted to see you two and check how you guys are doing," I said shyly.

"Wahh! Ken-chin, Y/N-chin came to see us!" Mikey said as he turned to Draken, "Can we go get dorayaki with Y/N-chin?" Draken turned to me waiting for my answer, I smiled at him and nodded.

We walked along, on our way to get dorayaki, me in between the two boys when, Draken turned to me smirking. "Wha-what?" I asked nervously.

"Where's your boyfriend?" He asked in a teasing tone.

"W-what? I- I don't have a boyfriend." I replied, turning away from him blushing.

"Wahh!! Y/N-chin who is it?" Mikey asked, joining in.

"N-no one!" I insisted.

"Hmm, really~?" 

"Meanies!" I huffed at them as they laughed at me.