Chapter 39

1st POV:

"So are you gonna tell him?" Draken asked as he walked me up to my apartment. He decided to take me home after Akashi and Senju left.

"Uh, I don't know... I think it's better if I tell him sooner rather than later but... ugh... I don't know," I expressed.

"Well, it's Mitsuya. He's not going to be mad at you or anything."

"I know but he'll probably do something like joining Brahman as well to make sure nothing happens to me," I huffed. Draken chuckled at my response,

"Awwww, isn't he the sweetest," He cooed as he bumped his shoulder against mine.

"Shut up," I swatted his arm, "You're just jealous that he's not your boyfriend," I teased.

"Whose boyfriend?" I turn away from Draken to see Takashi standing up from outside my door.

"Draken's just jealous that your my boyfriend and not his," I laughed as I hugged Takashi, turning to face Draken as I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Jealous?! Me? You're jealous that we," He exclaimed gesturing between Takashi and himself, "have matching dragon tattoos and you don't." 

"Tch-"

"Alright, you two. That's enough. Thanks for bringing her home, Draken," Takashi interrupted our banter.

"No problem. I'll see you guys later. Y/N... remember what we talked about..." Draken waved goodbye as he left.

"Is everything ok?" Takashi asked as I led him into my apartment, "You didn't answer my calls or messages."

"Uhh yeah, I'm sorry. I was with Takemichi and Draken and my phone was flat," I replied sheepishly.

"Oh ok. Nothing bad happened though, did it?" 

"Well... We kinda ran into Rokuhara Tandai and Brahman..." I answered.

"You what?! Are you ok?" He asked frantically, holding my shoulders and he scanned me over, "You're not hurt anywhere, are you?"

"No, I'm fine. I'm ok," I smiled at him, "They both want Takemichi,"

"Well, I'm glad you're ok," Takashi hugged me.

Timeskip

The next day I met Takemichi at Harajuku as we waited for Senju. 

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Hanagaki." I girl spoke as she linked arms with me, "Hi, Y/N. Let's go," she smiled. 

"Huh? Who?" Takemichi stared at her confused.

"We're going shopping. And you're going to carry my shopping bags, okay!?" She answered.

"Huh? Who?" Takemichi repeated himself.

"Takemichi, can't you tell? It's Senju," I answered him as I smiled at Senju.

"Yeah! That's kinda rude! Y/N could tell it was me!" Senju grumbled, "You promised yesterday, right?"

"HUUUUUUUUUUUH? You're a girl!?" Takemichi exclaimed loudly.

"...So? You got a problem with that? You're so noisy. Are you saying I look like a guy?" Senju questioned, clearly getting annoyed. I hit Takemichi on the arm and gave him a look, trying to get him to shut up. Takemichi looked at me confused before he continued,

"Nah...But... I mean, you're Brahman's top, right?"  He asked in return as Senju started leading us away, our arms still linked. 

"Yes and if you got no problem with that, let's go," Senju replied.