Chapter 31

1st POV:

The next day, Takashi asked if I could babysit for him as his club was still busy with preparations for their cultural festival and his mum was working. So I headed to Takashi's apartment after school, hoping that the girls would be home before I got there. 

I knocked on the door and it swung open to reveal my little sweetheart Mana. "Y/N-nee!!" She squealed in joy as she jumped at me. I caught her, bringing her into a hug.

 "Hello you little cutie~," I said as I carried her inside, "Where is your sister?" As I asked that Luna had come running down the hall,

"Y/N-nee! I missed you!" She squealed as she wrapped herself around my leg. I smiled down at her,

"I missed you too!" I replied as Luna dragged me further into the house.

"Hey Y/N-nee, can we go see a movie?" Luna asked as I set Mana down.

"You wanna go see a movie?" Both girls nodded frantically at me,

"Yeah! Mommy is never home so we can't go with her and nii-san is busy all the time so we never get to do anything fun." Luna answered. 

"Hmmm, well since it's still early and you guys shouldn't get home that late I suppose I can take you." I agreed. 

As we headed to the movies, Luna suddenly yelled out, "Big sis! Big bro!" I turned to look at who she was talking about and I saw Hakkai and Yuzuha. 

"Hakkai, Yuzuha, what are you guys doing here?" I asked. Hakkai ignored me and squatted down greeting the girls, causing me to sweatdrop- I thought we became friends, I internally cried. 

"I brought Hakkai to come and watch a movie. What about you? Is Mitsuya here?" She asked in return, causing me to shake my head.

"No, Takashi is doing work for his club and these two wanted to go watch a movie so here we are," I smiled down at the little girls. 

"Do you want to sit with us?" Yuzuha asked.

"Would that be ok with you?" I questioned her back, she turned to Hakkai who was still talking with the girls,

"Hakkai, do you want to sit with them?" She asked him. Hakkai looked between the four of us girls before nodding. The smile on my face grew. Yes!! I knew we were friends!

The five of us went into the movie theatre, Yuzuha was sitting on one end while I was on the other, Mana next to me, Luna next to Yuzuha and Hakkai in the middle. Before the movie started, Yuzuha and Luna were talking amongst themselves and Mana was shovelling popcorn into her mouth, so I tried my luck and lent across Mana.

"Hey, Hakkai," I smiled at him, "He turned to me slightly,

"Hello." I internally screamed, making sure not to yell out this time and scare him away, but I'm sure he could tell how happy I was from the smile on my face.

"Big bro, I thought you were scared to talk to other girls," Mana said with her mouth full.

"I-I'm not scared..." He answered, turning away from the two of us. I giggled at his shyness. As the movie started we all stopped talking.

Timeskip

After the movie, Yuzuha and Hakkai had agreed to walk us part of the way home. "Uh... Y/N... did you want to come with us to Taka-chan's cultural festival?" Hakkai asked me. Oh my god!! He invited me to go with him, look at this progress.

"Sure!" I beamed at him, "Is it just you and Yuzuha?" I questioned him.

"We were going to go with Chifuyu, Takemichi and some of the other old Toman members." He said.

"Hina-chan is also coming," Yuzuha added, causing Hakkai to flinch slightly. 

"Wahh!! Y/N-nee I thought you were going with us!" Luna whined. 

"Don't worry, I'll take you two with me," I smiled at her.

"Yay! I wanna see nii-san at school!" Mana cheered. Ahh! She's so cute.

After we got home, I made omurice for dinner for the girls before they had run off to bed. Takashi had messaged me that he was on his way home so I had decided to make the two of us omurice as well. I had just finished when Takashi had walked inside, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder. "Did you make this for us?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah. The girls ate earlier and I wanted to wait for you to come back." I answered.

"Are they asleep?" 

"Mmhmm, they went to bed a little while ago. You must be hungry, come and eat." I said as I walked towards the table, Takashi following behind me.

"What did you guys do today?" He questioned as we ate.

"Well I took them to a movie and we ran into Hakkai and Yuzuha at the theatre so we watched the movie with them. And guess what?! Hakkai talked to me again! Even more than last time! He also invited me to go to your cultural festival with him. Is it ok if I take the girls with us?" I spoke excitedly.

"Hakkai's going with Takemitchy and the others, right?" He asked and I nodded in reply, "That's ok then. As long as they don't stay too late. I don't want them to be too tired." I smiled as he spoke about his sisters, he really cares about them.

"Don't worry, I'll look after them." 

"Are you finished eating? I'll take you home." Takashi stated.

"It's pretty late and I can tell you're really tired. I can go home by myself, you should get some rest." I said, standing up. 

"Don't be silly Y/N. It's late so I'll take you on my bike." Takashi argued.

"Alright," I sighed, following behind him as we walked outside. I climbed on the back of Takashi's motorbike, wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his shoulder.

We arrived outside my apartment and I got off the bike, moving to stand in front of Takashi. I lent down kissing him on the cheek, "Goodnight, Takashi." I smiled at him.

"Goodnight, Y/N."

Thanks for reading

I hope you liked it