Chapter 10

1st POV:

"Mitsuya? What are you doing here?" I ask as Chifuyu and I approach Mitsuya. He stands up before glancing at Chifuyu and then back to me.

"Hey. I came here to see you." Mitsuya says.

"O-oh. Um, Chifuyu. Thank you for walking me home." I smile at him, Chifuyu glances between me and Mitsuya before speaking,

"Do you want me to stay?" he says. 

"Oh no, it's ok. Thank you for everything. I'll come and check on you later ok?" I utter as I caress the bandage on his cheek. Chifuyu nuzzles his head into my hand before nodding.

"I'll see you later then." I smile and nod at him just before he turns around and walks back the way we came. 

"Uh- was I interrupting something?" Mitsuya finally speaks up. I flush forgetting that he just witnessed that little interaction between me and Chifuyu. 

"Uh- umm- no you didn't- you didn't interrupt anything. Sorry." I said glancing down at my feet. "But did you want something? Do you need me to babysit Luna and Mana?" I ask still not looking up.

"No, I was just worried about you." I look up to meet Mitsuya face, him giving me a worried smile. I stare mouth open at him trying to find something to say but settle for just closing my mouth and not saying anything. Mitsuya huffs and smiles down at me, "Come on let's go for a walk." I nod my head as I fall into step behind him. We walk around the streets and end up walking along a river, we hadn't spoken at along just slowly walking together. It was nice looking out across the river, it was peaceful. Eventually, MItsuya turns off somewhere as I follow behind him. We end up at a playground and Mitsuya sits on a swing, gesturing me to sit on the one next to him. As I sit Mitsuya finally speaks, "So you found Chifuyu huh?" I nod my head, watching my feet as I swing them back and forth.

"Yeah. He was at Valhalla. Keisuke did that to him." I continue swinging my feet back and forth, slightly dragging the tip of my shoes on the ground. "It's ok though. We know what Keisuke's doing. Everything is going to be ok. He's not betraying Toman so don't worry." I say mostly to convince myself. To feet appear in front of me and I look up as Mitsuya kneels on the ground in front of me, I look back down at my feet and continue talking, "I wish he would come home though, or even if he replied to my messages so I know he's ok. I get that he hasn't known me that long, I mean we only found out we were siblings a couple of months ago. Half-siblings." I correct, "But I don't know, I thought we were closer." I feel the tears building in my eyes before feeling Mitsuya's arms wrap around me and pulling me into his lap on the ground. That was the last straw before I start bawling into his chest. God this is so embarrassing. This is the second- well technically third time, I've cried in front of someone today. Mitsuya doesn't say anything, just holds me in his arms as I cry.

Eventually, I calm down and stop crying. "I'm sorry," I chuckle slightly, "I've been crying all day. Haha, it's a bit pathetic, right? I mean even Takemitchy saw me cry and he's called the crybaby hero ." I giggle and hear Mitsuya chuckle as well. 

"I don't think it's pathetic though. And Baji really cares about you. He talks about you to everyone he's close with, in the gang. I think he's staying away because it's his way of protecting you. He doesn't want anyone from Valhalla getting close to you because he doesn't want any of them to hurt you. He's smart, you know, and strong so you don't have to worry so much." Mitsuya talks as he holds me flush against him. "He definitely wouldn't want you out all night. Fuck, when he finds out he'll probably kill everyone that knew you were looking for him." I giggle at his statement and stand up, offering Mitsuya a hand to help pull him up. As he stands I wrap my arms tightly around his torso again.

"Thank you, Mitsuya." He hugs me back and hums in response.

"Aright enough of being sad, come on I'll push you," Mitsuya says as he gestures back to the swing I was previously sitting on. 

"What? N-No." I laugh. Mitsuya smiles and chuckles as well, 

"Come on, it'll be fun." He says as he holds me by my shoulders and walks me back towards the swing, pushing me down lightly so I'm sitting on the swing. I grab the chains on the swing as Mitsuya walks behind me, "Ready?" he asks as I giggle and turn my head to face him and nod my head. He smiles at me as he begins pushing me back and forth on the swing.

Thanks for reading

I hope you liked it!