Chapter 7

1st POV:

As I was leaving the school out of the main gate I could see people crowding around something, curious I decided to walk over to take a peek before meeting Mitsuya, to my surprise, it is Mitsuya they are crowding around. He's leaning against his bike wearing his school uniform and a cardigan. I stand in the crowd as I feel nervous to approach him, there are people all around and I don't want all that attention. 

As I'm contemplating what to do, someone grabs my hand. Surprised, I look up to Mitsuya standing in front of me, "Hey," he smiles softly t me as he starts walking back towards his bike still holding my hand, "Are you ready to go?" I nervously look around at the people looking at us before turning back to Mitsuya and nodding. "Ok good," he says as he hops on his bike, I follow and climb on behind him, as he starts up the bike he turns towards me, "hold on tight ok?" I wrap my arms around his waist loosely, Mitsuya takes off and surprises me so I wrap them tighter and bury my head into his back. I hear Mitsuya chuckle at this and it makes me smile.

We arrive at Mitsuya's apartment and as we walk inside I am tackled by two little girls, "Y/N!!", "We missed you!!" I smile down at Luna and Mana and slowly hug them back,

"I missed you guys too." 

"Alright, Alright, give Y/N some space and let her come in." Mitsuya ushers the two girls away from me and down the hall as I follow behind them. "I'm just going to change, make yourself at home," Mitsuya says as he walks off down the hall to what I assume is his bedroom. I turn back to Luna and Mana and see that they have brought out paper and pencils into the living room. "Did you guys want to do some drawings?" I ask as I sit on the floor next to them. 

Luna nods, "Mhmm, it was fun." I smile at this,

"Yeah, it was fun, wasn't it?" Mana hands me a piece of paper as we move to sit around the little table Luna was clearing. Mitsuya walks back into the room, now wearing his Toman uniform. 

"They really missed you, you know? All they did was talk about how fun it was drawing with Y/N." Mitsuya chuckles as he watches his younger sisters. "I better get going now though, is it ok if you make them dinner? If you don't want to cook you can order something, there should be money on the kitchen counter if you. I'll be back later ok?" I nod before Mitsuya turns towards Luna and Mana, "You to make sure to behave ok? Listen to what Y/N has to say and I'll be home soon. I love you two." 

"I love you too" "I love you too nii-chan" both Luna and Mana say as they stand up to hug Mitsuya. I smile at their little family moment before Mitsuya finally leaves.

Timeskip

As I wash the dishes from the dinner I made for the girls and me, I watch as Luna looks through the drawings I did earlier, "Wahh I wish I could draw like you Y/N" I chuckle at Luna's exasperated expression,

"Hmm well, I think your drawings look amazing." I smile back at her, "Plus, I've been drawing a lot longer than you, at home I have books filled with drawings I've done."

"Really?!" Luna asks, I hum in response and nod my head, 

"Yeah, I have one of my sketchbooks here if you want to have a look at it?" Luna and Mana both rapidly nod their heads as I chuckle and dry my hands on a tea towel. I go to my bag and pull out my sketchbook for the girls to look through. "You two really like drawing huh?" the girls nod their head as Luna says "Yeah but I like fashion and sewing better."

"You do? That's really cool! Do you know how to sew?" I ask Luna.

"Yeah, nii-chan is teaching us!" Luna says proudly,

"Mitsuya knows how to sew?" I ask back,

"Yeah, because we don't have a lot of money I started sewing toys and clothes for Luna and Mana." I jump and turn behind me to see Mitsuya leaning on the doorframe. 

"Hey, I didn't hear you come in. How was the meeting?" I ask as the girls say hello and continue to flip through the sketchbook.

"Uh I guess you could say it was eventful," Mitsuya chuckles, "Baji punched Takemitchy,"

"Whaa- What?! Is he ok? What happened?" I asked panicked.

"He's fine. You don't need to worry. You draw though? I didn't know that." Mitsuya says as he comes to sit next to Luna and me on the floor pulling Mana into his lap.

"Uh-h yeah a little, I don't really show people though," I say turning away in embarrassment. 

"Can I look?" Mitsuya asks. I nod my head in reply still not looking at him. "Wow, these are really good,"

"Yeah! Y/N is the best at drawing. Look! Look! She drew me and Mana." Luna says excitedly as she shows Mitsuya the drawings I had done earlier with them.

"You really are amazing Y/N," Mitsuya says softly looking at me. we sit in silence for a little while, just smiling at each other before I finally turn away and stand up. 

"I better get going then, it's getting late." Mitsuya hands me my sketchbook as he also stands up,

"Baji wasn't picking you up, right? Give me a minute to put the girls in bed and I'll take you home." Mitsuya says as he picks Mana up.

"Oh no really it's fine. You don't have to do that." I shake my head and hands at him. 

"I want to, plus it's not safe to be out alone at night. You girls wouldn't mind if I took Y/N home, would you?" Mitsuya asks Luna and Mana.

"Nope!! A gentleman always drives a lady home!" Luna states as she walks off to her room to get ready for bed. I blush at Luna's statement and Mitsuya chuckles at me,

"Wait right here I'll be back in a minute." He waits for my reply before carrying Mana off down the hall to her room.

I stand fiddling with the straps of my bag as I wait for Mitsuya to come back. 

"You ready to go?" He says as he walks towards me.

"Mhm, yep," I reply as I follow Mitsuya out the door. 

"Make sure you hold on tight this time," Mitsuya laughs quietly at me. I blushed remembering how startled I was last time I rode with Mitsuya. I hop on the bike behind Mitsuya and squeeze my arms around his waist. 

So... I hoped you enjoyed this chapter 

Thank you for reading