Chapter 4

1st POV:

"I'm glad Mikey and Draken stopped fighting."

"I can't believe that, Tachemitchy was the one who got them to stop fighting. Not even Emma could do that." I was walking around the festival with Keisuke and Chifuyu. Apparently, the president and vice president of their gang had been fighting and it got so bad that the whole gang was going to split up. It seemed like everything was resolved now... or so we thought.

Keisuke suddenly got a message and spoke, "Hey Chifuyu did you get that message? There's conflict, they're after Draken."

"We better hurry," Chifuyu replied looking around frantically.

"Y/N you better go, I'll meet you back at home ok?"

I nod my head at Keisuke as I turn and start heading the other way.

As I'm walking down the street I see a boy carrying another one on his back, could they be a part of Keisuke's gang, they look hurt. I walk up to them "hey are yo-" I was interrupted as two girls come running at us, "Takemichi-kun!! We just called an ambulance,", "How's Draken?!"

"Hina!! Emma-chan!! Don't worry. He's alive"

"Takemichi-Kim who is this?" One of the girls turns to me as the other sits with Draken on the sidewalk.

"You're part of the Tokyo manji gang, right? I'm Baji's half-sister, Y/N." I bow. Just as Takemichi was about to speak before a group of guys approached us,

"Well whadda got here?! Draken-chan!! You ain't dead yet!!" One of them yelled out. Oh no, they must have been the ones who stabbed Draken. I turn to Takemichi as he starts to slowly back away.

"Takemitchy. Take Hina-chan, Emma and Y/N-chan and run. Don't worry about me. Hurry up, Takemitchy." Draken says as he starts to sit up. I look around Hina and Emma look scared and the gang is coming closer and closer, when Takemichi starts screaming, "God, I'm pathetic!"

Takemichi walks up to the group of guys and starts talking about a one-on-one fight, next thing I know everyone is placing bets on who is going to lose, "100,000,000 yen on Takemitchy" Draken smiles,

"Me too!! 100,000,000 on Takemichi-kun!!"

"Me three!! 100,000,000 on Takemitchy!!"

I chuckle slightly and yell out as well, "Me four!! 100,000,000 on Takemitchy!!"

Takemitchy goes to punch Kiyomasa but Kiyomasa stabs a knife through his hand instead. He screams out in pain but pulls the knife out and continues to run at Kiyomasa again and again before he finally...

bites him!!! Takemitchy is wrapped around Kiyomasa biting him?! This is the guy that stopped the top two from fighting when no one else could?! He moves into a chokehold and Kiyomasa passes out.

Although Kiyomasa is defeated the other guys pull out another knife and approach but before they can do anything another bunch of guys runs out, they seem to be friends with Takemitchy.

They suck at fighting but manage to hold off the gang long enough for the ambulance to arrive. 

I suck a writing fight scenes but I hope you guys like it

Please vote and leave a comment :)

Thank you for reading!