Chapter 1

The Story Continues

'I have to keep moving,' a girl said as she stumbled through the forest thinking of the mission her farther gave to her 'I have to find the Eight Deadly sins, farther trusted me,' this girl was Elizabeth Liones the third princess of Liones.

"I heard there is a sin nearby," a man yelled out scaring the girl "if we find one, we will be paid loads for our help to the Holy Knights,"

"Yea, that way the knights will also leave our village alone," another man said.

'No, I can't be caught now, I just got out,' Elizabeth thought as she saw a cave entrance 'I should hide in there and wait until they pass,' as she went into the cave making sure that no-one heard her.

She had stopped near the entrance waiting to hear to see if the voices were getting closer, as they got closer Elizabeth without thinking headed into the cave only to stumble upon what seemed to be a house. There was a wooded door and door frame that prevented her from going deeper. Out of desperation she knocked on the door.

"Hello," a man with a short beard peeked round the door he seemed to have lived in this cave and never left the cave "how can I help you?"

"Hi, erm, is it possible for me to come in?" Elizabeth said scared for his response "you see, I don't want to be found by the holy knights,"

The man looked at her troubled "why? What have you done to get their attention?"

Elizabeth gulped hoping what she said next would allow her to enter "I am looking for the eight deadly sins," she closed her eyes ready for the man to close the door in her face.

"Okay," he said as he opens the door to allow her in as she stood there amazed that he let her in.

"Thank you, sir," as she entered, the house was not like on the outside, it was very well done, there was many decorations in the very large room, even a giant blue box hidden in the corner, she had expected there to be a fire pit a tatty bed and nothing else, but even the beds looked like something someone would have if they were, not rich, but not poor, there was actually five of them "are you the only one here?"

"Yes," Elizebth looked sad with the man response "but, that doesn't bother me,"

"It must be lonely," seeing that the man was dreaded in with a red vest and a black trench coat going down to his legs and wearing black trousers with what looked to be an empty sword case, but she could see that the sword was hanging on the wall, it was black with a nice red pattern going along the blade edges and a red handle.

"Heh, yea it is," the man paused as if he was thinking of something "would you like something?"

"Yes," she said as her stomach began to growl.

The man laughed at the girl's embarrassment, and he went to a cupboard and pulled out some food, he placed the meat on the fire pit in the center of the room, as the meat sizzled the two stayed in silence.

"Mister," the man looked at the girl "I don't think you told me your name,"

The man paused for a second, as if he tried to remember it, "you know, it is not right to ask someone's name without telling them theirs," the man said looking at the food waiting for it to be ready.

"Oh, sorry, my name is Elizabeth Liones," the man looked at her for a second as he looked at the food that was almost done, "what is yours?"

The man had handed her a plate with some food on it, "here, it might be not what a princess is used to but here you go."