Chapter 15

The Sins go to War

(Y/N) had woken up from his restless night, contently coughing, but now the Saiyan was walking through Liones. Continuing seeing how the streets were still filled with happiness, even after the resent attack. (Y/N) spotted the half Saiyan helping with rebuilding in the Gi that was given to him.

"Hey Andrew," (Y/N) called out.

Andrew turned to see his master, "MASTER," Andrew responded dropping what he was doing to see him, "your alive, but people were saying you were dead."

"Me, dead?" (Y/N) said looking at his body, "I look alive." a slight chuckle was heard from Andrew.

"Master I think I am getting close,"

"Really...? Well done, you might surpass me one day."

"Really...? Yes... yes... yes," Andrew said bouncing around only for a hand to hit him on the head.

"You might get stronger than me, but never stronger than me,"

Andrew was confused, "what does that mean?"

"You will find out one day," (Y/N) said smiling, "by the way," (Y/N) said as his face became serious "I need to tell you something," as a falling rubble masked the sound of (Y/N) voice, only for Andrew to get a look of horror.

"bu..." Andrew said as (Y/N) covered his mouth.

"You don't need to worry, okay, I will be back, I just needed to tell someone," (Y/N) said stepping back. "I better get back; the sins are heading off to fight the commandments." as the Saiyan headed to the boar hat leaving a speechless half Saiyan.

As (Y/N) walked to the boar hat the tavern started to glow as well as Meliodas charging into the tavern. Running after Meliodas (Y/N) ended up in a room with Elizabeth, Escanor and Hendrickson while Merlin was lying in a bed waking up.

"MERLIN," Escanor yelled.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" Meliodas asked.

"Zeldris' magic had trapped me in a deep sleep," Merlin said sitting up, "If the princess Elizabeth had not broken his spell, I would have been in terrible danger... you have my thanks."

"Eizabeth broke Zeldris magic...?" Meliodas asked.

"And she healed me when I went super Saiyan," (Y/N) said, "she is very impressive,"

"Yes... she is," Merlin added, Melin then turned to the lion sin, "Escanor, I must thank you, as well... I don't know what would have happened if you didn't notice the situation so early."

Escanor had a small smile "n... not at all... I didn't do anything..."

"Elizabeth are you alright?" Meliodas asked seeing the girl exit the room.

"I'm fine, I'm just ... a little tired."

"Want me to come with you?"

"I'd like to be alone for a bit."

"Captain," (Y/N) whispered, "everything in my gut in telling me something is going to go bad," as he left the room wincing in pain.

(Y/N) entered his room seeing the armour that he wore ten years ago putting it on ready to join the sins.

(TIME SKIP)

The boar hat was on the move while the sins plane their attack.

"Just as we went over last night," Meliodas said, "our objective is to free the hostages and liberate Camelot."