Chapter 13

Sins Reunited

It has been some time for the sins. After the battle in Liones, when the ten commandments attacked. Meliodas returned from the dead killing Fraudrin of Selflessness, after The Former Grand Master, Zaratras, released the demon from Drayfus's body. Escanor pushed back two of the commandments, Zeldris and Estarossa, thought Estarossa was the only one to gain any fatal injuries.

At this moment, five of the sins, Meliodas, Ban, Gowther, Merlin and Escanor, were standing on the tower that they were framed as a low hanging fog covered Liones.

"Wow, this really takes me back," Meliodas said, "this is the fortress the eight deadly sins were locked up in when we were under suspicion for murdering the grand master,"

"Hey Merlin," Ban announced, "what's the deal with having us all meet up here of all places?"

"You remember the vision the king had," Merlin said, "well had the same vision," the sins looked at her in confusion "In Broad daylight, the moon shines, when the low hanging mist drifts into the royal capital, a whistle created by the wind, at the peak of the castle where our destiny was set in motion by treason against the kingdom," as black circle formed above Meliodas, "another moon shall appear, like the haze of heat."

"I feel like I have seen this somewhere before," Meliodas said.

"The eight deadly sins will once again be united," Merlin continued as something fell out of the hole revealing to be both King and Diane.

"...hey everyone," king said rubbing he back of his head "it's been a long time,"

Merlin looked seeing only two before saying, "glad to see you tow in good health."

"Where the heck di you two pop out of?" Ban asked.

"Diane! King!" Escanor said with his glasses on, "you're alright!!"

"I'm so happy... Getting to see you all again," Diane said with tears down her cheeks, "it really makes me wish that the captain and (Y/N) was with us,"

"I feel the same," King said.

"I am alive," a muffled voice called out "just under your butt," Diane moved revealing Meliodas under a pile of rubble.

Batra was seen standing in the hallway "at last it seems as if you..." Bartra said before getting interrupted by Diane and King yelling about Meliodas being a ghost.

"KAKAKA, they don't make ghosts that short," Ban laughed.

"It is just as Ban says, this is the captain in the flesh," Escanor said as Merlin stared at the two.

"To make a long story short, a bunch of stuff happened, and I came back to life," Meliodas said dusting himself off.

"You're really alive," Diane said.

"That is way too short," King said as a sad look appeared on his face, "I got carried away with myself and misunderstand so much about you... and I said all those horrible things... I... I'm sorry," only as Ban and King were behind him pocking at his new wings.

"Hey, king what's up with these wings?" Meliodas asked.

"they're teeny," Ban added.

"COME ON GUUUYS! I'M TRYING TO BE SERIOUS HERE!!" King yelled.

"don't get mad King," Diane said. "can't you see that the captain and Ban are happy for you,"

As the sins talk about how Diane had regained her memory from the Gowther in the past.