Chapter 16

Attack On Corand

It had been a few days that the sins have been traveling towards Corand for a few days, Elizabeth had stayed in bed for the whole time, with Meliodas staying by her side for the entire time. Ban was feeling guilt for what he said to Meliodas, even Diane felt tones of gilt for trying to help Elizabeth get her memories back. The sins were now at the entrance of Corand.

"we're finally arrived..." Meliodas said, "the City Stronghold Corand, well then," Meliodas turned to the sins, "let's all get out there, dispel that dimensional distortion, and enter Camelot."

"Captain?" Escanor said, "there is someone standing on the bridge leading into the city."

Meliodas looked and saw someone that filled him with rage, "have come for Elizabeth's sake?" the man said as the man reviled to be Zeldris, "If so, then that means she's still alive... what a stubbornly resilient woman."

"Why is he here?" Melrin said.

"CAPTAIN ITS A TRAP," (Y/N) yelled as Meliodas leaped towards Zeldris.

"Wake up already and stop being imprisoned by that woman," Zeldris said.

"CAPTAIN," the sins yelled apart from Merlin and (Y/N), as Meliodas swinging Lostvayne at Zeldris as his demon mark appeared on his forehead cutting him into two, creating the entrance of the castle explode launching debris in the direction of Camelot.

"THE DIBRIS IS FLYING EVERYWHERE," Diane yelled.

"Like shooting stars," King added seeing their direction "THIS IS BAD, CAMELOT IS IN THAT DIRECTION."

"don't worry about it," Merlin said confusing King, as the rocks flew, they reached the barrier disappearing in a blink of an eye, "that is a dimensional distortion, it's rather annoying barrier that won't allow anything to invade Camelot..."

(Y/N) looked over to Meliodas seeing the body that he had hit, faded turning into a skeleton, only for darkness to emerge from the cracks of the ground surrounding Meliodas.

"Captain," Ban said, "that technique... it's Melascula," as the sins stot of to Meliodas, only for them to be a little late in trying to grab the darkness, "DAMN IT."

"They kidnapped the captain," Diane said, "what do we do now?"

"don't worry," (Y/N) said, "the captain hasn't gotten far, I can sense his magic.

"What is this?" King said seeing lots of skeleton remains everywhere.

"BUGOH, THERE ARE SKELETONS EVERYWHERE," Hawk yelled.

"y-y-you don't think these are the people who died in the great massacre in Corand, right?" Escanor asked.

"Roughly 1000 bodies here," Gowther said as the bones began to move forming skeleton.

"BUGYAAAA/EEEEK" Hawks and Escanor screamed seeing the dead come to life.

"They started to move," King said.

"Is this kind of like my golems?" Diane asked.

"Unlike your golems, these guys are filled with to the brim with hostility," Gowther said.

"a spell that utilizes the grudges they bore when they die..." Merlin said, "Vengeful Resurrection."

As one went to punch ban only for there to be no effect, "that's cool and all, but..." Ban said back handing the skeleton smashing its skull, "do they seriously think they could slow us down with this trash? LET'S GO GUYS," He yells as the sins kill the skeletons one by one, "LET'S SMASH THAT DISTORTION AND SNATCH OUR CAPTAIN."