Chapter 5

Rescue The Fox Sins

The sins had headed to a doctor's inside of Dalmary Town which is eight miles northeast of Baste Prison. While Diane sat outside unable to fit in the building, Elizabeth, (Y/N) and Hawk were inside helping heal the captain's wounds with the help of Dr. Dana.

"he's got a really deep wound, and a burn like he was struck by lightning," Dana said, "to be honest it's a miracle that he's alive,"

Outside Diane was worried for the captain as a big bug was watching the house.

Inside Basten a Holy knight laughed while three were sitting when one go up. These are the weird fangs.

"Are you going Frie?" on asked.

"Yes...I'm going to deliver the first strike and put an end to him." Frie said.

Back at Dr. Dana's Elizabeth was doing all she could to try and help the captain heal his wounds.

"I'm going to Baste by myself," Diane said shocking Elizabeth.

Just as Diane was going, Elizabeth ran outside "wait lady Diane, I'm coming with you,"

"Please you will just get in the way," Diane said, "what do you think you can do, with that tiny body and those skinny arms...you may be a princess but... all you can do is change the captain's towels and be his nurse."

"What is up with your attitude," Hawk yelled.

"Stop it Hawk," Elizabet pleaded.

"Not every girl in the world is a powerful giant like you," making Diane glare at Hawk and making him squeal.

"I... want to somehow give Meliodas strength...because I said I want to stop the holy knights; he's taking on more than he can handle to find the eight deadly sins..." Elizabeth said as Diane then stomped the ground.

"DON'T GET IT WRONG," She yelled "CAPTAIN ISN'T DOING THIS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU...the captain has always been like that,"

"Lady Diane...?"

"...." Diane then thought back to the time Meliodas helped her from some knights, they didn't even know each other, but Meliodas treat her as if she was the same size as him. "of course, I know that they were just feelings, I'm not small and cute like you, I can't fit in houses so I can help him, the only thing that I can do is fight for him."

"I... want the strength to fight the holy knights... The strength to protect the people dear to me... if I could do that, then I wouldn't be such a burden to you, (Y/N) or Sir Meliodas..."

"I want... to be small,"

"Lady Diane,"

"I'm leaving the captain to you," Diane said as she headed to Baste, while (Y/N) watched the events unfold.

"Hey ELizabeth, let's wait in the town like she said..." Hawk said

Suddenly the sky around Baste had grown darker as the sound of thunder came closer, only for it to sound more like an insect.

"IT'S A MASSIVE SWARM OF POISON BUGS," (Y/N) yelled, seeing that the swarm started to rain poison on the village.

"This is an attack from baste prison, right?" Hawk said, "Diane, (Y/N), we are counting on you," as (Y/N) started to pick of one bug at a time but having to jump to reach one.

"Kyaaaa, I hate bugs," Diane said as Hawk and Elizabeth were stunted.

"Their getting Dana's house," (Y/N) said hoping that would convince Diane.