Chapter 4

The Forest of White Dreams 

"It has almost been three hours since we entered the forest," Elizabeth said, "but we haven't seen a single animal or person here,"

"The only thing that I see are trees and branches... I'm getting sick of it, *snort*" Hawk said.

"Sir Meliodas, (Y/N)... is one of the eight deadly sins really hiding out here?"

"Possibly," Meliodas said.

"SO, WE'RE HERE FOR NO REASON, THERE IS EVEN A MONSTER IN THIS FOREST," Hawk yelled.

"KYAH,"

"Elizabeth what's wrong," Meliodas yelled.

"Something is grabbing my butt,"

"don't worry it's just me," Meliodas said making the girl relax.

"STOP THAT YOU PERVERT," Hawk said.

"No need to worry," (Y/N) said, "the forest of white dreams is covered in a fog all year round, traveling on horseback is very difficult and is very easy to loses sense of direction here, so even the most experienced travelers' tend to avoid it all together,"

"This would be the perfect place to hide form the holy knights," Elizabeth said, then she got a strange feeling.

"You, okay?" Meliodas asked.

"Yea, I'm okay," panicking heavily.

"OI, YOU THREE HURRY UP, THE MONSTER MIGHT CATCH US,"

"no-one likes a nervous piggy... whow" Meliodas and (Y/N) said.

"Who are you calling nervous," said a lot of Hawks.

"I'm everywhere,"

"What the,"

"Is this the monster of the forest," Elizabeth asked.

"I for one find it terrifying," Meliodas said.

"Hey Meliodas, you might not believe it but I'm the real one,"

"No, I'm the real one,"

"Shut it, faker,"

In moments (Y/N) had grabbed the real Hawk. "CAPTAIN, I have the real Hawk,"

Meliodas had then cut through the fakes with his broken dragon blade. Revealing that they were all prankster imps "hide-and-seeks".

"let's case them they must be running to something," Meliodas said as (Y/N) kept up with the imps. "Oh, right you can have these back," handing Elizabeth her panties.

"I knew that you were a panty thief,"

As they were catching up, they could see (Y/N) following behind the imps going towards a little girl in the forest that was laying on the ground, Elizabeth was scared that they were going to harm her, only to find that it was not some small girl, it was a giant.

"Lady Diane, we've allowed holy knights to have come through,"

"Huh, where not-" Elizabeth said only for the giant to wake up standing over them.

"Some holy knight huh," she swung her arm at the group they could see that Meliodas was gone.

"Where is Sir Meliodas?"

"Over there," Hawk said seeing the captain of the sins in giant's hand.

"Your done for Holy Knight,"

"You let go of sir Meliodas right now, (Y/N) can't you help him?" Elizabeth asked only to see that (Y/N) was sat in a tree.

"(Y/N)? Sir Meliodas?" the giant said.