Chapter 11

Wrath vs Commandments

The battle between Meliodas, Drole and Gloxinia had been going in Meliodas' favour, he had gotten a strategy of taking one out then dealing with the other, but with Gloxinia's droplet of life once one was down, they were back up again, luckily Meliodas was taking one out before the other was back up again.

((same as Cannon))

But everyone at the festival was held captive by Drole by having everyone underground. (Y/N) was holding onto Andrew still, he dares not break out, he wanted to make sure everyone was out of harm's way.

"What a terrifying clash of energy," Gowther said emotionlessly.

"HE IS TAKING ON THOSE MONSTERS BY HIMSELF," Howser yelled "THAT IS RECKLESS EVEN FOR HIM,"

"COME ON YOU PIGS, WE NEED TO GO AND HELP HIM OUT," Hawk yelled.

"We can't," Ban said, "if we get involved, we will only just get in the cap'n way,"

"No," Elizabeth said.

"It is just like Ban says," King added, "they have a power that we can't match, right now the only one who could take on them is the captain,"

"What about (Y/N)?" Hawk asked.

"Sorry Hawk," (Y/N) said, "the moment I join the battle, Drole will take that opportunity kill everyone here as an attempt to demotivate us or distract temporarily,"

"Any way how we would get out," Howser said, "it looks as if we try to break out, the whole cave will collapse on us, how are we supposed to get out,"

"Allow me," a mage said as everyone found themselves teleported to Liones.

"Whoa, not too shabby," Howser said as the mage looked to be panting, in a moment the ground shook, "no way this can't be,"

"The shockwaves are coming from Vaizel," Gowther said.

"The ten commandments should not have been released," the mage said, "likening their coming to a cataclysm would be an understatement,"

"What about sir Meliodas?" Elizabeth asked as the mage pulled out an orb.

"Well then... no way," the mage said.

"What?"

"Meliodas, has the upper hand,"

"The captain is amazing," Escanor said.

"Against two legendary ten commandments," The Mage said, "he's not only holding his own, but he actually has the upper hand."

"Well to be precise, he's actually keeping one of them down so he can fight one on one at any moment," Gowther said, "of course it's only with the captain's unbelievable strength that he is even able to pull this off."

"Indeed," King said, "getting back his original power back was already enough to fight on equal footing with these guys... but when you add the demon power on top of that... things get over whelming in his favour, also from where I stand it seems as if he is going easy on them, either way it does seem that Meliodas and the Ten Commandments do know each other,"

It looked as if (Y/N) was going to add something but decided to stay quiet as he put Andrew on the ground.

"Yeah, the commandments said themselves," Ban said, "which means the cap'n is a traitor in the eyes of the demons, well ... it might be premature to call him a demon... either way, the cap'n will always be the cap'n,"

"I don't quite follow what you're rambling on about," Diane said as (Y/N) remembered she lost her memory, "but Meliodas is an exceedingly kind guy, I don't think he is putting on a fake front at all... He's genuine through and through, just like you Harlequin." as she looked at King.