Chapter 3

Trouble in Vanya

Elizabeth had woken up from her sleep to see that the Boar hat was moving.

"what's happening?"

"Moms taking us to the next village," Hawks said to Elizabeth.

"Mom?" Elizabeth looked out to see a large green pig below the tavern "where is Sir Meliodas and (Y/N), Hawk?"

"They are downstairs, luckily it is (Y/N) that is cooking, not the lazy barkeep," Elizabeth was confused how bad could Meliodas cook, (Y/N) attempted to make something and burn it when they were waiting for sun fall, so he cooked the meat he had left over.

Downstairs Meliodas and (Y/N) with his bearded now gone, were discussing on where potential sins could be, but they spent more time arguing on who should cook, (Y/N) was the victor when Hawk said it should be him, (Y/N) was pleased that Hawk saw him as the better cook, but Hawk wanted to try the scraps that (Y/N) would make.

"So anyway, I can see that we have plenty of alcohol, so why are we getting more?" (Y/N) asked.

"I know you don't drink, but even you should know that Vanya make the best ale in Britania," Meliodas said in disgust with his teammates lack of knowledge.

Just then Elizabeth had come down with Hawk, she was in the tavern uniform that Meliodas had given her, which displayed his pervy thoughts, and (Y/N) put a plate down for her to eat "thank you Sir (Y/N),"

"I thought I asked you to drop the Sir," (Y/N) said calmly, not wanting to hurt the girl.

"Sorry," the girl said, then something popped, "can I ask, if the sins are really villains that committed great crimes, what sort of crime did you comit?" Meliodas paused while (Y/N) cooked more food "because the way I see it you too are just so kind,"

"Truth is," Meliodas said "ten years ago, I went all around Britanna stealing every set of underwear that I could find," making (Y/N) chuckle.

"That's a lie, right?"

"It is," making Elizabeth fall "okay, what I really did was I travelled all over groping every pair of breasts that I could,"

"you're kidding,"

"Kidding," making Elizabeth fall over again.

"Stop making fun of me, or is it true, you committed a crime so bad you can't speak of it."

"Maybe,"

In that moment the boar hat stopped and as Elizabeth was about to fall over Meliodas took the opportunity to grab hold of her and put his face in her boobs.

The team had headed down to Vanya village only to see that there were some problems, the river had dried up.

"This looks bad," (Y/N) said.

"Yea," Meliodas said "better go and see what is going on."

As they got into the town centre, they could see a group of people.

"Captain," (Y/N) whispered, "I can sense a lot of magic in the town,"

"Is there a festival going on?" Elizabeth asked.

"Looks that way," Hawk responded.

"you mister, what is going on?" Meliodas asked.

"Some holy knight put his sword into the ground, preventing the water flow," the man said, "and we are trying to get it out,"

"Why would I holy knight do this?" Elizabeth asked.

"What is with all this whining," a boy said.

"Mead?" a man said.