Chapter 12

The (Un)known Man.

(A/N) I will continue to use the name (Y/N) when he is speaking/doing things, but you are able to interpret it as the Fire or (Y/N) reason will be explained in this chapter.

As (Y/N) rose from the crater, he noticed how the dirt was red, not its usual brown.

"Did I bleed that much? No, it is way to different, the dirt is way too heavy," (Y/N) said picking up the dirt, placing a bit in his mouth, "yep, not a lot of water in this, and it is a little burned... I am either in a desert or, somewhere else completely."

(Y/N) began to set of heading in a random direction, eventually noticing that the shirt he put on at Merlin's lab was shreds, along with the bottom part of his trousers, though Ragespike was held in its place on his left hip.

"I better get some clothes," (Y/N) said looking around to see if there are any animals only to see nothing, only seeing the red land with a couple of red stone pillars, "where is everything? I can't even find anything's energy, where am I?"

A long time have passed as (Y/N) continued down the desert, nothing had changed only the rock pillars become more frequent, but that was not (Y/N) main problem.

"I need to get some water," (Y/N) said trying more of the dirt noticing the water in the soil increased since he got here, and it still tastes burned "at least I am heading to something," only seeing that the remains of the clothes that he was wearing were almost gone, his shirt was no more, and his trousers were practically shorts. "If I only had my key," (Y/N) muttered, slapping his face to get out of his despair, "come on fire, you can do better," pausing for a moment "looks like I am talking to myself again, that is good," (Y/N) said with a smile, only for a frown to appear on his face, "I bet everyone heard my name, even the sins... well except for the captain, as he was killed, I'm sure he is fine."

As the days became weeks, and the weeks became months, and the months became years, (Y/N) kept on moving never resting only for bags to form under his eyes.

Rubbing his eyes (Y/N) looked in horror with the place that he had come across.

"I can't be, no, this place was destroyed," (Y/N) said seeing that no one was here as he travelled through the village

Finally finding the well of the village (Y/N) began to drink up by plunging his head in the water in the well.

"That was refreshing." (Y/N) said pulling his head out. "Now then, if I am on Vegeta, then that means I can make a key, then I head back to help the sins... that would also explain the burned soil," only for a puzzled look appears on his face, "how long have I been here?"

"a long time," an old voice calls out.

"Who's there?" (Y/N) yelled out.

"That is my question," the man hollers waling out from a house as (Y/N) looked at the man in horror.