Chapter 7

The Ape's Journey

"WHAT," the sins yelled.

"Captain, why would he go just like that?" Diane asked.

"don't know, he didn't say much,"

"Then what did he say," King said.

"He said "something popped up while we were in the necropolis, and I need time to think on it," but he didn't say what it was, he just said I can't ask him his what his sin is."

"You think he will return?" Elizabeth asked.

"If you ask me, he won't," Hawk said.

"He will, I don't think he has ever left any of the sins to fight on their own, doubt he would do it now,"

"at least he gave us information on a potential weapon that is ours," Ban said.

"we'll see, okay next stop Vaizel,"

(Y/N) was walking on the road that heads towards Cains village.

"Man, I wonder what has changed since I was gone, I wonder in Twigo has managed to get rid of the bugs in his bed yet, hehehe,"

As (Y/N) continued down the road he stumbled into security, but this guy clearly was a regular knight, him and his black eyes and black hair, he couldn't stand to an apprentice holy knight.

"Hey, you stop there," a knight ordered.

"Sup,"

"I am a holy knight of Liones you better state your intentions, the sins were spotted in this area, so I demand that you tell me what you are doing here?"

'a holy knight really, this guy can't even be an apprentice holy knight,' (Y/N) sighed "I am just traveling through the area, I have no intention of staying," 'hopefully he will let me pass,'

"If you are at all traveling, why don't you have traveling supplies?"

"I am more or less just wanting to go on a walk, nothing more,"

"You are several miles from the nearest village, how are you just going for a walk?"

'Man, this guy won't give up,' "I started my walk in the morning, we are in the afternoon, obviously I have been walking for some time,"

"You have a smart mouth mister," he said pointing a sword at his neck and (Y/N) didn't even flinch "I see that you are so scared that you can't move, what is your name?"

"I can't tell you that," (Y/N) said rubbing his head.

"And why not?"

"Well, if I say it, you will assume that I'm someone else,"

The knight drew back his sword, "okay then tell me,"

"(Y/N),"

"Like as in the ape sin?" he said eyes wide.