Chapter 14

The party

"COME ONE, COME ALL, YOU DIRTY SWINES," Hawk yelled, "STEP RIGHT UP AND FEAST YOUR EYES, IT'S THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR, THE UNVEILING CERMONY OF THE NEW BOAR HAT TAVERN.

"Just do it all ready," Ban, (Y/N) and Meliodas said.

"YOU'RE THE ONLY ONES WHO SHOWED UP?" Hawk questioned "I THOUGHT THAT ALL EIGHT OF YOU WERE FINALLY BACK TOGETHER? WHERE ARE THE REST OF YOU?"

"they're got more important things to do," Meliodas said.

"And I here because I didn't even know that a demon destroyed the tavern," (Y/N) said seeing a giant white sheet covering the new tavern, unable for him to see it.

"AND WHAT AM I BACON GREASE?" Hawk yelled.

"Alright let's take a look Ban," Meliodas said grabbing the sheet.

"OK cap'n," Ban said grabbing hold of the sheet.

"THAT'S MY JOB," Hawk yelled as the two pulled the sheet revealing the new tavern, "YOU MISERABLE SWINES, I HOPE YOU GET TRAMPLED TO DEATH BY A BOAR."

"Woah there, buddy," Meliodas said.

"C'mon, don't get upset, master... at tonight's feast, ill feed you some of the best scraps," Ban said.

"Ban your forgiven," Hawk cried.

"Is it really not that big of a deal Hawk," (Y/N) said.

"YOU ARE NOT FORGIVEN, (Y/N),"

"So, I guess that leaves..." Meliodas said as Ban and Meliodas ran into the boar hat running past the bar to a room.

"This room is mine," Ban said.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is clearly mine," Meliodas said, "I got here first."

"Oh, Cap'n, just look at our feet," Ban said, as Meliodas looked at the floor to see Ban's foot ahead of him, "mine was in first."

"ahmm," (Y/N) said from behind the two, "I think that you will find that it is mine,"

"You aren't even in the room," Ban said only for (Y/N) to point to the corner of the room, only for a blue box to be in the corner.

"CHEATER," the two yelled.

"The best use of time travel," (Y/N) said smugly, before coughing.

"You, okay?" Meliodas asked with concern.

"Yep, got a cold I guess, been in the heat for too long then to a cold place hasn't done well for me," (Y/N) said calmly "I better have a lie down," ss he got to the bed laying on it, "my room now,"

"That guy," Ban said angerly.

"Calm down," Meliodas said as Ban left leaving the two alone.

"You want to ask me don't you captain?" (Y/N) said.

"That red hair form, it is the same as the guy I face long ago," Meliodas said "are you related to that guy?"

"Nope,"

"Then how..."

"Because he was me,"

Meliodas looked shocked before returning to his neutral state, "but he didn't look like you,"

"I know,"

"So why don't you look like him? Are you, his reincarnation?"

"That is a question that will be answered soon," (Y/N) said as he fell asleep.