1 | Carlos Del Rosso

Audrey Garcia

"You got the job, congratulations, starting now you will be my new assistant, darling." Mr, Williams said in his try hard 'british' accent, bullshit.

I just have to wait for this random girl to finish cleaning his office and leave, so I kill this son of a bitch and get over with this mission. I was sent by my father to get rid of Mr Williams, and stop the Italian Mafia from getting the files he was supposed to give them about some important shipping at the harbor. But his maid decided to take her sweet time and clean up really slowly.

"Ruby, you may leave home, I'll end your shift early today." He looked at the girl, who I assume is Ruby. "Okay, thank you sir." She smiled at him, wiping his shelf real quick then placing the vase back onto the shelf, and left his office. A smile crept on my face, and I let out a low sigh of relief as I watched her leave.

"Darling, may I say you look gorgeous today." His high pitch voice cracked. Please don't tell me this british wanna-be is tryna flirt with me right now.

"Give me a kiss darling, and I'll promote you on your first day." He pushed the desk to his side, and slightly separated his legs. Excuse me?

I got up, and slowly walked towards Mr Williams. He formed a smile on his face, and I imagined his cheeks stained with his very own blood as I sat on the desk right infront of him. He let out a low groan as he stared at my breasts that are semi-exposed through the deep V of my dress. His eyes were practically glued on my chest, and he licked his lips; trying to look seductive.

"Perfect, now kiss me." He whispered, as he moved his chair closer towards me.

I slowly brought my hand up my thigh, sliding the dress up along with my hand. Mr Williams looked down, and I instantly make it look like I am squeezing and rubbing my thigh, so he won't suspect I was grabbing something from underneath. I saw a smirk form on his face as his eyes slowly trailed up my body, stopping at my chest for a quick second, then continuing its way up to my eyes.

"Horny much, darling?" I swear I'm gonna stab the 'darling' out of this bitch any second now.

A smirk now forms on my face, as I continue to slide my hand underneath my dress, and grab my dagger that I hid. "I have a surprise for you." I grabbed him by his tie, and pulled him closer to me so I could whisper into his ear.

"Oh really?" He chuckled, as one of his hands rubbed my thigh. "Yeah." I laughed softly, trying to make myself seem innocent. "I'd love to see it." He whispered while leaning in closer, and tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. I slowly removed my hand from under my dress, slightly revealing the dagger. His eyes widening in shock made me smile.

"Good night, darling." I mocked his fake ass accent, before stabbing him in the chest.

He groaned, as the dagger pierced through his skin, making blood drip from the wound instantly. I kept the dagger in his chest, wanting to hear more of his painful groans to remind myself that I have successfully completed this mission, as I took out lip gloss from my purse and applied it on my lips.

"You still want that kiss?" I giggled, leaning down to his face.

He just groaned in pain, not able to say a word, as he was about to die. I winked at him, before I gave him a quick kiss on his forehead.

I removed the dagger from his chest as I watched his soul slowly leave his body, and played around with the dagger in my hand. Not seconds after that, I heard footsteps. Someone was coming up the stairs. I jumped off the desk, and kicked the chair Mr Williams was in–making it roll away. Just as I was about to bend over and hide behind the desk, someone spoke.