9 | Welcome Back, Sis

Audrey Garcia

"That fucking pussy." I muttered, stepping out of the car. When Carlos ran off after Albert, I stood at the club by the bar waiting for him to come back so we leave, only to find Albert free and running away with one shoe, no pants, and his shirt almost fully ripped; revealing his chest.

I wanna ask why he had no pants on but I don't think I want to know the answer to that.

As I was running after Albert, I kept yelling at that dumbass Carlos who was running beside me and lectured him like he was some kid. He said "I was just teaching him a lesson not to touch my girl and he somehow ran away! And he did it half naked too!".

Carlos ran off to God knows where, and I ended up alone with Albert. I fought with him, blood was pouring, people were stabbed, but I mean its nothing new. I stabbed his arm, and he stabbed my side. Fair enough I guess.
I ended up going back home alone because I was bleeding too much, I couldn't wait any longer for that pain in the ass, Carlos.

"Thank you, Daniel. For the ride." I thanked the driver before making my way to the front door. My dress is stained red and I'm using Carlos's jacket that he left behind in the car to cover up the bleeding cut.
I stepped into the house, only to find everyone crowded around eachother in the living room. My father looks back to me and gives me a nervous look. I step closer and a high pitch voice screams.

"Sissy!! I can't believe your here!"

Vanessa.

"I fucking miss you so much!" She aggressively shoves past Viola to get to me, here arms wide open for a hug. I must be drunk and delusional right now because I think I'm seeing her walk over to me to give me a hug. Ew.

"Give me a hug and you won't have arms to give me another one." I snapped, just as she was about to wrap her arms around me.

The arms that killed my mother. The ones that were covered in blood after stabbing my mother, how many times? 4 times I recall?

"Audrey, what did we talk about earlier today." My fauher spoke up. I watched Vanessa's expression drop, "Of course she doesn't remember what you talked about earlier," She rolled her eyes, "Because its all empty up here." She repeatedly poked the side of my head with her finger.

I drop the jacket that's covering up my cut, grab her finger, twist it, and hear it crack. Vanessa drops to her knees dramatically, because apparently cracking her fingers means I have cracked her kneecaps as well, and let's out a loud scream that makes me smile. Elena, Giovanni and my father rush over to us. "Vanessa, dear, are you okay?" Elena bends down to her level and checks her finger.

"Audrey Valentina Garcia!" My father yells, "May I know what was that for?!"
"I'm not gonna accept to be hugged by a murderer!" I spat. My father rolls his eyes, "You kill people almost everyday, what do you mean your not gonna hug a murderer! You hug me! And these hands have killed at least 20 people this year!"

"But she killed my mother! Your fucking wife! The people I kill are just some manwhores who fuck women for a living!" I retorted.

Everyone in the room went silent. Elena looked at me, her expression shows all kinds of emotions, shock, confusion, surprised. She slowly backs away from Vanessa, trying not to make it obvious she is, but I notice. "Audrey, calm down." My father says calmly, "Let's sit down and talk about it. Privately."
"No." I reply, a little too sharply, "I'm not talking about shit. She either leaves or I'll make her leave."

"Unless I kill you before." Vanessa mutters.

My eyes widen and I'm ready to beat this plastic hoe up. "Audrey, don't." My father warns, but I'm already throwing a punch at her. I'm on top of Vanessa beating the living shit out of her, but my punches aren't as strong since I can barely move my body because it would hurt the cut. Vanessa grabs my hair and pulls me off her and onto the ground beside her.

Viola is laughing from the other side of the room while Fluerie and Nolan stare at her wondering why she is laughing at two sisters fighting. Elena snd Rose backed away and loos afraid to come close and Giovanni is by my father's side—who is yelling and telling us to stop.

Vanessa kicks my side that has the huge cut with her heel and I let outback scream. I get ontop of her, pull out a dagger I have underneath the dress, and press it on her throat. "I'm gonna fucking end you." I scream in her face. Vanessa is practically choking underneath me, due to me adding a lot of pressure to her throat with the dagger's blade, but not quite cutting through her skin. Yet.

"Any fucking last words bitch." I spat and I hear my father yelling "Audrey, stop!" But ignore. "I.. Ermm.. I-" Vanessa is choking on her words and gasping for air.

"Never mind, your taking to fucking long." I raise my hand, about to swing it and cut through her throat, but get pulled back. My father grabs me and practically throws me off Vanessa.

"Dad! What the fuck!" I yell. Vanessa is getting up so I throw the knife from where I am hoping it would hit her, but it only ends up cutting through her dress. "You asshole!" She looks down at the huge cut in her dress and yells, her voice high pitch, and then storms up stairs.

I try getting up but my entire right side of my body is numb. The cut hurts so much I'm feeling so numb I can barely get up anymore.

Carlos finally arrives and when he walks in and sees me on the ground, bleeding, he rushes over to me. "What the fuck happened to you." He gets down on one knee to get on my level, and quickly takes off his shirt to use it and cover up the cut. "Did Albert do this to you?" He looked down at me with fury in his eyes. "Yeah." I muttered, rolling my eyes.

Carlos got up and quickly walked to the front door. "Carlos, sweetheart, you just came here." Elena spoke up. "Yeah, don't tell me your gonna disappear again." I rolled my eyes. "Where are you going?" I ask and Carlos walks back over to me then bends down to my level.

"I'm going to teach that fucker never to lay hands on you ever again. You're only mine to touch, and no one's to harm, amore." He whispers into my ear, then gave me a wink before running off to the door.

I was stunned. My cheeks were probably red. I shake off the feeling and turn back to look at everyone. Viola walked up to me, and so did Fluerie and Nolan. Both Nolan and Viola stretched their arms out to help me up, and ended up touching each others hands. They look at each other, both of them blushing, none of them breaking the eye contact.

"Either kiss already or help the girl get up, bitches." Fluerie says, then kicks Nolan in the ass, causing him to fall onto of Viola.

"You little bitch." Nolan quickly gets off Viola. He tries to grab Fluerie's leg and attack her but she already ran away. He gets up from the ground and offers Viola a hand to get up. "Sorry about that." He mutters shyly. "Its okay." Viola smiles.

"I'm still numb on the ground by the way." I cough, breaking the silence they have created.

"Oh shit, sorry bae." Viola and Nolan each grab an arm and help me up. I manage to walk on my own, though my side hurts whenever I move my right leg a lot, but its nothing I couldnt handle.

"Dinner is ready!" Elena announces from the other room. "Let's go." Nolan says, and we are all walking over to the dinning room. Nolan and Viola both sit next to eachother, and Viola makes sure there is an empty seat beside her for me. Luckily th only empty seat left at the table is next to Viola.

And it's all going okay up until I see Vanessa is sitting on the opposite side of the table, right in front of that empty seat.

This is gonna be one.. pleasant dinner.