Reaper x Dream - Fluff

A/N: This was requested by @outerspacestar

—————

Nobody's POV:

Dream hummed as be sat beside his boyfriend, Reaper — otherwise known as the 'Grim Reaper'. Dream and Reaper had been dating for about 3 months now. It had been a surprisingly blissful time for the two of them!

Of course, Dream was a bit upset he couldn't touch Reaper or he would die immediately, but he loved him so much he didn't necessarily care all that much.

They were both currently sitting outside, the landscape really pretty. They were sitting in front of a clear, blue river with beautiful fish swimming through. They were both sitting on fluffy grass, colorful flowers all around them. Dream was humming peacefully as he watched the fluffy clouds go by in the blue sky.

"Dream?" Reaper called, catching Dream's attention. Dream looked at Reaper with a curious expression.

"Yes, darling? Is something the matter?" Dream asked, pondering as to what his lover could want at this peaceful moment in time.

Reaper paused for a second before he looked away, "Do you ever... want to hug or kiss me?" Reaper asked, his voice laced with sadness.

Dream frowned slightly and his posture straightened at the aura around Reaper. "Well, obviously yes, but I love you for how you are." Dream said, smiling sweetly as to cheer Reaper up. He didn't like seeing the other sad. "I would never be upset or mad over something as silly as that, darling. I love you too much for that."

Reaper sighed and looked back at Dream with a happily reassured expression, "Heh, thank you, sweets. You always know how to cheer me up." Reaper said, grinning like an idiot once more.

Dream was happy that Reaper seemed to forget about that once again. That question often popped up, but Dream liked to reassure Reaper so it wasn't a problem. Dream gave a small closed eye smile before he blew Reaper a kiss.

Reaper blushed and snickered, returning the air kiss.

Dream blushed a little more than Reaper and smiled sweetly, turning his head to look back at their peaceful surroundings. He lifted his head to look at the sky before he closed his eyes, sighing contently.

Reaper's gaze lingered on Dream, feeling nothing but love and happiness at the moment. "I love you, Dream.." Reaper whispered, unaware that he said it out-loud to where Dream could hear.

Dream blushed more and giggled softly before he responded. "I love you too, darling."

Reaper blinked and then his face flushed out of embarrassment. He looked away, covering his face with his sleeves after he pulled his hood down more.

Dream looked at Reaper and laughed as he found his embarrassment to be very adorable. "Aw, how adorable! You're such a cutie~" Dream teased, making Reaper blush even more.

"S-Shush!! Stop teasing me!" Reaper exclaimed, his words being muffled from his mouth being mostly covered by his sleeves.

Dream grinned, "But darling~ I'm only stating the truth! You are, indeed, the cutest monster to ever exist." Dream said, his words being nothing but honest. "What makes everything even better, is that you're all mine and no one else will ever be able to see this cuteness of yours."

Reaper crossed his arms and huffed, "You'd better find me to be yours. Just as you are mine." Reaper stated, looking back at Dream.

Dream smiled sweetly and sent a wave of positivity through the air in an attempt to make Reaper feel less embarrassed.

Reaper blinked at his mood suddenly changing for the better, and immediately knew it was Dream's doing. However, he couldn't be mad at Dream for making him feel better! That was just something he couldn't really do.

Dream noticed that he didn't seem to say anything about it, so he smiled wider and then looked away from Reaper.

Reaper's slight frown slowly turned upside down, him closing his eyes and looking down since he was quite happy at the moment.

Reaper and Dream sat there occasionally speaking for the rest of the day, both happy with how their lives were at the moment.

—————

A/N: Sorry that is slightly short! Hopefully it was worth the wait.

(701 words)