Killercreammare - Fluff

Requested by: @Leni_Dark

—————

Killer, Cross, Nightmare, and Dream were all cuddled up in Nightmare's gigantic bed. The bed could easily fit six or seven people, so four was nothing compared.

They weren't asleep, but were just laying in comfortable silence.

Dream and Cross were both in the middle, Nightmare cuddling on the side of Cross whilst Killer was cuddling on the side of Dream. Dream and Killer were on the left, whereas Nightmare and Cross were on the right.

"Senpai? What are you doing with your tentacles?" Cross asked, feeling something wrap protectively around all of them suddenly.

"I'm cuddling with you all." Nightmare stated. "Isn't that what you all begged for me to do?"

Dream huffed, "Oh hush, Nighty. Crossy was just asking a question!" Dream exclaimed, reaching over to poke Nightmare's face.

Nightmare rolled his eye light and then closed it, not making any noise any longer.

"Silent, are we? How cute." Killer said, making his presence known once more. Nightmare growled and then teleported away, not wanting to associate with them after they were making fun of him.

"Killerrr!! You drove senpai away!" Cross whined, pouting slightly.

"Hey, not my fault the boss is so sensitive." Killer responded, dismissing any blame that may or may not come his way.

Dream sighed and sat up, bringing the other two with him. "Calm down you two." Dream said, looking between them.

Cross was on Dream's right — mostly on his lap — whilst Killer was on Dream's left.

"I am calm, sunshine." Killer said, grinning with not much emotion behind it — seeing as he was pretty much emotionless.

Dream rolled his eye lights and teleported into the library, the most likely place that Nightmare had teleported to.

Once they made it in there, Dream stood up and searched for Nightmare's aura. "He's at the lounge inside of here." Dream stated, helping the other two up.

"Well, let's go find him!" Cross exclaimed, the first one to start making his way to Nightmare.

Dream and Killer followed closely behind, all three of them making their way through the library quite quickly. They were all determined to find Nightmare.

Meanwhile, Nightmare was peacefully reading a book as he sat on a cushioned chair. He wasn't paying much attention to auras, but he did notice that the three entered. Nightmare didn't pay much attention to it afterwards, though.

When they found Nightmare, Killer sneakily ran up to him. Killer lifted the book up and away so he could sit in Nightmare's lap. Then Killer kissed Nightmare, wanting affection.

Nightmare kissed back, but still didn't forgive him.

The kiss lasted a moment or two, before Dream and Cross got jealous and pulled Killer away. "C'mon, Kills. We came here to get him back for ALL of us. Not just you!!" Dream exclaimed, scolding Killer.

Killer hummed and pulled Dream closer, kissing him momentarily. "If you wanted attention, you could've just asked, sunshine."

Dream blinked and his face flushed, "That's not what I meant!!" Dream pushed Killer away and then he crossed his arms.

"I think we're getting distracted and not paying attention to the subject at hand." Cross said, reminding the other two of the task. Cross pointed to Nightmare, who was blocking them out and continuing to read.

Dream huffed and walked up to Nightmare, throwing the book over his shoulder. "Don't be such a baby, Nighty. You know you love us, and you can't be mad forever." Dream stated, making Nightmare stay face to face by cupping his face with his hands.

"The whole 'loving' you part is debatable, and is that a challenge?" Nightmare asked, taking what Dream said about 'not being mad forever' as a challenge.

Dream blinked and sighed, finding that to be very typical of him. "No, Nighty. It is not a challenge. I am simply saying that you should get over the words that were said to you and come back to bed." Dream said, making his point. "It's quite late anyways."

Cross nodded along, "You wouldn't want to make us sad, right??" Cross asked, going for the pouting approach.

Nightmare rolled his eye light and sat up straight, "You do realize your suffering makes me stronger and doesn't faze me at all, right?" Nightmare asked, looking straight into Cross' eyes with an unimpressed facial expression.

"Hey!! That's rude!" Cross exclaimed, expressing that he thought Nightmare's existence was rude.

Dream hummed and figured that the only way to get Nightmare to come back is to literally force and trap him to the point where he has to submit and accept his fate.

Dream teleported Nightmare to the room they were in previously, which was Nightmare's room. Dream pinned Nightmare to the bed and made sure he couldn't wiggle out, even with the help of his tentacles.

Nightmare blinked and huffed, looking up at Dream, "Why do you want me to cuddle you so much? There's literally no point to this." Nightmare stated, wanting to know Dream's reasoning behind this.

"Well, I love you and I want to be in your company!!" Dream quickly answered, smiling sweetly.

Then Cross and Killer teleported here, moving to cuddle both Dream and Nightmare whilst also helping Dream to keep Nightmare trapped and unable to leave.

Nightmare knew he could just teleport away, but he honestly did want to stay. He just liked making everything as difficult as possible for everyone else!

Nightmare was currently surrounded with Dream on top of him, Cross on the right, and Killer to the left. It was quite comfortable for mostly everyone, to be honest. Nightmare being the least comfortable to Dream being the most comfortable.

"Now, let's sleep. It'll be good for what we have planned for tomorrow~" Killer purred, nuzzling into both Dream and Nightmare.

"We're just going to the store to get groceries. What's so exciting about that?" Dream asked, being his good old innocent self.

Killer snickered, "You're so cute, Dreamy!"

Dream blinked and blushed, not really understanding what was the problem if there even was one.

Cross flicked Killer's forehead, "Oh, shut your stupid big mouth." Cross hissed, wanting Killer to shut up.

Killer laughed to himself and repressed saying something that he knew would tick Cross off even more. After all, he had some self control! "Heh, alrighty then, my precious Oreo."

Cross rolled his eye lights and then started actually falling asleep, done talking.

Killer eventually got bored and just passed out immediately, having the ability to do so since he was originally Classic! Sans in a sense.

Cross was the next to fall asleep, leaving both Nightmare and Dream alone.

"Do you need help going to sleep, Nighty?" Dream asked, knowing he had problems with not getting tired and nightmares.

Nightmare huffed and nodded slightly, "Yes, thanks..." Nightmare mumbled, not liking to admit he needed help at the moment. Though, no one really does.

Dream hummed and focused his magic on making Nightmare fall asleep, in which he did so after a little while.

Dream smiled and kissed Nightmare's forehead, doing the same to both Cross and Killer as well. "Sweet dreams, darlings." Dream mumbled, feeling himself also start to drift away into unconsciousness.

In the end they all slept peacefully through the night, enjoying the dreams Dream gifted to them.

—————

A/N: That's the end of this chapter! Sorry this took a bit longer than the others, I suffered a pretty bad sunburn from going to the beach and I didn't have the energy to write. Luckily I got over it and wrote this all, though!!

(1260 words)