Bad guys x Dream - Fluff

A/N: Requested by: @Maya-mez

—————

Nobody's POV:

Dream was currently with the 'Bad Guys' at their base — and by base, it was much more to be described as a literal mansion.

They were all hanging out on the couch
in the second main living room, playing a horror game. Horror was playing the game with Dust shouting instructions over his shoulder — which was quite headache inducing in Dream's opinion.

Nightmare also seemed to think so because he told them to "SHUT UP OR I WILL RIP OUT YOUR VOCAL CORDS" — which was very effective since Dust immediately stopped shouting! Though, that didn't stop them yelping at the occasional jumpscare.

Killer was just watching the game with interest, as was Cross. Though, Killer was ranting off about the lore of the game so Cross wasn't able to pay much attention to the violence involved.

Error was up in his strings, just making patterns with his strings. However, Dream didn't know why Error was here since he wasn't exactly apart of the 'Bad Guys'. 'Maybe he gets lonely in the Anti-Void?' Dream thought to himself, staring at Error for a moment before he went back to looking at the game.

They were around the giant TV screen, most of them sitting on the long couch surrounding the TV.

At the very left was Killer, then Cross, then Horror with Dust behind him — Dust being stood up behind the couch and leaning over it to be close to Horror — and Dream sitting next to Horror on his right with Nightmare being the last one.

However, Nightmare wasn't paying attention to the game on the TV, and was instead looking Dream, seemingly wanting to say something.

Dream was too focused on the TV to notice. Dust did notice, though, and found this to be a perfect way to enact his revenge.

Nightmare's POV:

I was staring at Dream, finding myself to be unable to look away. He was just so... how do I put it? Beautiful? Adorable? Sexy? Maybe there was a word to describe how I was feeling towards Dream at the moment.

But as I was looking at my Dreamy, I was interrupted by a boney finger poking my face. I growled and looked over to where the finger came from, to find Dust attached to the finger. My scowl didn't disappear, and instead became more prominent. "What do you want now, moron?" I asked with bitterness lacing my tone, seeing as I was not glad to be interrupted from what I was doing earlier.

Dust grinned stupidly and looked at me and then Dream, his head turning between the two of us. "Do you have a crush on Dream, boss?~" Dust asked in a teasing kind of way like they were children once again.

My face exploded in blush as I was not expecting that whatsoever — especially since everyone had already confessed to Dream ages ago. Nevertheless, I was still somehow embarrassed. "Shut up!!" I whisper shouted when I was calm enough to speak clearly, demanding Dust to shut his trap.

Dust laughed stupidly and looked at me as if he was in power. Then he turned his head to Dream and opened his mouth to say something stupid, before I pulled him back by his hood, pulling him over the couch onto the ground in front of me. He landed with a thud, him obviously being hurt.

I rolled my eye light and crossed my arms to my chest, looking away with blush still dusting my cheekbones.

Dust's POV:

I was about to tell Dream about boss's crush because I found it to be extremely funny, when I felt myself being pulled back and then forwards. I landed on the ground skull first and I probably cracked my skull a little. I groaned in pain as I tried to get up, when I suddenly felt someone by my side, healing my skull immediately.