DS! Ink x DS! Dream - Fluff

A/N: This isn't a request, but I am writing this because of my own will and wants. Mostly because there isn't any requests for me to write due to the time of me writing this there isn't any left. If you all would be so kind, could you please request some more?

Also, if you didn't know, all of the Dreamswap cast are humans in canon. (I think? Correct me if I'm wrong, please!)

TW: Censored cussing.

—————

Nobody's POV:

Dream and Ink were cuddling and sleeping peacefully, enjoying their day off. They were both in Dream's room, laying on his bed.

The king sized bed was warm and comfortable, Dream's head resting on the various large, white, fluffy pillows. Ink's head was laying against Dream's chest, the soft, fluffy, light yellow blanket just barely below his chin. Dream's wings were wrapped around Ink's sleeping figure, seeing as it was the most comfortable for Dream — and as a bonus Ink as well!

Dream slowly began to wake up, his eyes opening occasionally but closing immediately afterwards because of the light that was shining through the curtains. Eventually his eyes got used to the light, so he sighed contently.

'That was a peaceful sleep. I can't remember the last time I was blessed with that.' Dream thought to himself, yawning as he stretched his wings so they were now poking out of the blanket. Dream was sitting up, before he was pushed back down by an unknown force. Dream blinked and tired to sit up again, but not after he was forced back down — this time a bit harsher.

"Get your a** back underneath the blanket and cuddle me, moron." Dream could hear a grumpy voice pipe up, looking down to find the source of his lack of getting up.

It was, in fact, his lover — Ink.

"Ink, we have to get up. Just because it's our day off, doesn't mean we can just lay in bed and do nothing all day." Dream stated, trying to get up once more.

Ink pulled Dream down again, but this time Ink moved his body to be right on top of him.

Dream blinked, finding this to be a bit unnecessary. "Could you please get off, dear?" Dream asked, not wanting to use force against Ink.

Ink, however, wasn't all about not getting what he wants. "F*ck off."

Dream sighed and closed his eyes, momentarily giving up. That was until he just teleported away, leaving Ink alone. His thought process was, 'If he wanted to stay in bed he could just tell me. I'm not forcing him to get up with me.' So, basically, Dream was entirely missing Ink's intentions.

Ink blinked at the lack of warmth coming from Dream's body, and made a sound of displeasure when he found that Dream was no longer underneath him. Ink sighed and sat up. "It seems he wants to do this the hard way." Ink mumbled to himself, gaining a plan.

Dream was in his office, just going through some paperwork briefly. Dream wasn't one to just sit around and do nothing, after all.

Ink kicked open the door, running up to Dream and pushing him down on the desk chair he was just so conveniently standing in front of — with the chair facing him.

Dream yelped at suddenly being pushed backwards, and blushed violently out of embarrassment when Ink sat on his lap in a rather lewd way.

"I-Ink?! What are you doing?!" Dream shouted out of embarrassment, not having the will power to move at this very moment.

Ink huffed and hugged Dream, resting his face in Dream's chest. "Shut up." Ink said, his words being slightly muffled since he didn't care enough to move his face out of his partner's chest.

Dream wasn't calming down, and was instead somehow getting even more embarrassed. So embarrassed to the point where he couldn't speak and his face was practically glowing from the blush.

"It's either this or cuddles in bed. Choose." Ink stated, sitting up and lightly slapping Dream to gain his attention.

Dream blinked once or twice as he was trying to calm down from pretty much crashing and burning. "U-Uh..- bed..?-" Dream awkwardly said, pretty unsure at the moment. He was much too focused on the position they were in at the moment.

"Good choice." Ink teleported them both back to their room. The position was still questionable however. Ink eventually noticed this and also realized why Dream was so embarrassed at the same time.

He scoffed and rolled his eye lights, getting off of Dream for now. "You're such a baby. It's not like we were going to—"

"STOP!" Dream suddenly shouted, acting like a child.

Ink sighed and smiled, "Heh, you're my baby." He then got the covers over them again, Ink wrapping his arms around Dream as he closed his eyes.

Dream was still embarrassed, and so he turned around as to not let Ink see him like that — even though Ink already knew and saw.

Ink chuckled and pulled Dream closer, his arms resting right between where his cleavage would be if he had any. Ink's face was right in the nook of Dream's shoulder, neck, and face — his hot breath right on Dream's skin.

Dream made occasional sounds of embarrassment since it was a coping mechanism — Ink finding it to be adorable.

—————

A/N: I might make a part two if I don't get any requests soon. Plus, this ship is just so darn cute!!!

(920 words)