Nightmare x SD! Dream - Angst(?)

A/N: This, yet again, isn't a request.

TW: Kidnapping, forced relationship

—————

Nobody's POV:

Nightmare grinned evilly as he watched the bird sleep through his window, planning to kidnap the bird.

You see, Nightmare had grown obsessed with SD! Dream. It started off as just curiosity, but it soon evolved into something more sinister than that.

Nightmare teleported inside, his tentacles sparking to life as they picked SD! Dream up. The tentacles brought him to Nightmare carefully, making sure not to wake him up. Nightmare picked his love up bridal style, his tentacles seeming to be resisting the urge to go wild with the bird now in their possession.

Nightmare sighed contently, looking around at the room to see if he noticed anything that SD! Dream seemed to value.

Nightmare didn't notice anything, and so he teleported away with the bird in his arms — peacefully sleeping, unaware of anything that was happening.

SD! Dream's POV:

I awoke to unfamiliar surroundings. Of course, it wasn't that uncommon to me much any longer. However, these were surroundings I definitely hadn't seen before.

"Good morning, my love." A deep voice spoke up in the shadows, sending chills down my spine.

Upon further inspection, the skeleton was covered in a black tar substance, four tentacle like creatures sprouting from it's back. 'Come to think of it, they look familiar.' I thought to myself, reaching the monster's eyes with his full body scan.

It's glowing, teal eye was enough to make me gulp and pray for my safety.

"Do you like what you see?" The monster spoke up again, reaching the end of the bed. It was then I realized how fancy this room was. 'I haven't seen decorations like these since the 1900's!'

The room was colored blacks with hints of gold thrown in throughout the room. The bed I was laying in was giant, the actual bed itself being a canopy bed — a bed with a curtain, it's purpose to shield light and make the actual bed itself warmer. Behind me was tons of fluffy, white pillows. On top of me was a extremely soft golden blanket with black extras at the end and around me. I could tell there was a seat on the end of my bed, the monster being right in front of it. I couldn't see much else from here, but you could say I was quite impressed.

"Not much of a talker, huh? Well, that just makes my job easier~" The monster purred, getting up on the bed and crawling over to me.

I blinked and internally panicked a bit, trying to use my overwhelming aura against this skeleton.

"Ah, ah, ah!~" The monster cood, sitting right in front of me. I could tell the things on their back were excited, in a way. "There's no need to fight back against me, dear. There's just no point in the long run."

As he was talking, I noticed the collar on my neck. 'This must be what's keeping me from using my magic..' I thought to myself, starting to worry just a little bit about my current situation.

They noticed me glancing down at my collar, and took that as a chance to get even closer without me noticing what they were doing.

"How about we talk a bit. I'm sure you want to know more about your future lover!~" The monster exclaimed, gaining my attention once more.

"Okay then..?" I mumbled, kinda unsure about this whole situation.

Nightmare's POV:

There it is. My love's sweet, sweet voice. It sounded like an entrancing melody to my non-existence ears. I could listen to it over and over again on loop for centuries — the rest of my life, even!

'Oh, right! I'll be able to hear his magical voice for the rest of our lives.'

"So, uh, why exactly am I here?" My love asked, curious as to why he was here in the first place.

'I've always loved his curiosity.' I thought, feeling myself fall deeper in love with him by the second. "You're here because we're to marry, love."

SD! Dream blinked and blushed a bit before he seemed to try and get something off his mind. "W-What?!" He shouted out, "But we've just met!! I couldn't possibly love someone I just met!" He exclaimed, not seeming to have any problem I kidnapped him — but instead the fact that he doesn't love me YET.

I chuckled, sending shivers down his spine. "Oh, dear, you'll have plenty time to fall in love with me. We'll have the rest of our lives together!" I responded, making him panic even more.

"E-Ehh?! But—" SD! Dream started again. 'As much as I adore his voice — complaining doesn't suit it.'

So to shut him up, I kissed him! 'He tastes so good. So much so I could eat him up!!'

SD! Dream seemed to go limp when I kissed him, so I took that opportunity and got closer to him once again — getting on top of him now. I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him closer to me.

The kiss lasted a few moments. Enough for both my love and I to lose our breath. I pulled away first, seeing his face once again.

It seemed to be quite flushed and he seemed to be.. dazed? In a way. "Dear? Are you alright?"

He seemed to be in a bit of a daze for a moment longer, before he came back to me and reality. "O-Oh..- yeah! Yeah I'm.. fine." He said, mumbling a few words.

I smiled at the sound of him being alright, kissing him once more for myself. "That's wonderful, love!! I'm so glad you're fine!"

"Yeah, 'fine'.." He responded, leaning back into his bed.

I smiled and pulled him even closer, resting my face in his shoulder. 'I'm so lucky to have someone as amazing as him.'

—————

A/N: That's the end of this chapter! It's a bit lazy, but oh well. I'm just a lazy person!

(1002 words)