Dream harem - Fluff (Part 1/2)

Request by: @DreamerPup366

—————

Nobody's POV:

Error and Ink were fighting, as per usual. This time they were fighting over Dream, whereas Swap was holding back Ink from doing his normal soulless shenanigans.

Error wasn't being held back — he just had common sense to not off Ink.

"Let me GO, Swap!" Ink growled, pretty much high off of the red vial. Lately he hasn't been very good with taking the right amount of each of the doses! But when has he ever been?

"Sorry friend, but no can do." Swap said, before he looked at Dream. "HELP. ME." Swap hissed, glaring at Dream who was just standing and watching.

Dream blinked and quickly started walking over to Swap, not wanting what happened last time to happen again. "Hey, uhm, Ink? Could you.. not try to off Error?" Dream asked, being a little bit shy about it because he wasn't all for verbal confrontation. He was much better just beating people and he, himself, getting beat up!

Ink immediately stopped, getting out of Swap's grip to hug Dream. "I'm sorry, Dreamy, but he was teasing and making fun of me for being short!" Ink exclaimed, trying to play the victim. "...which inevitably lead to a fight about which one of us is better for you." Ink continued, not helping his case whatsoever.

Dream managed to detach Ink from his body, sighing. "Ink, you know you were the one who messed with him first. There's literally no time where you weren't the one who started it." Dream stated, crossing his arms. At this, Error piped up.

"Yeah, Ink. Even Dream knows you're the troublemaker between us." Error hissed, now hiding behind Dream so Ink wouldn't try to pounce on him like some angry cat. You'd be surprised as to how often Ink does that!

Swap blocked Ink from getting to Error by standing in front of him, not — by all means necessary — letting him go past.

Ink obviously tried to get to Error through Swap, but apparently Swap was used to being bitten and hit, ect ect. Luckily for him, Nightmare stepped into the room to grab Ink with his tentacle — which he did. "What did Error do this time?" Nightmare asked, stepping more into the room to stand in front of Dream.

"Oh, well, Ink-" Dream started, before he was rudely cut off.

"ERROR WAS MAKING FUN OF ME!!!" Ink shouted, pointing at the innocent Destroyer of Worlds.

"No, I wasn't. Stop being a baby and grow up." Error stated, pulling himself up with his strings to face Ink without having to look up. Though, he did make himself go a bit higher up so he would be still looking down at Ink — like he should be.

Ink noticed this, and teleported on top of Error, bringing him down to the ground.

Now they were both fighting like immature kids on the floor, Ink currently winning due to Error not being good at physical combat. Nor was he good with physical touch at all! So basically this was just a lose-lose situation for him.

Nightmare picked them both up again, forcing them to stop fighting. "SHUT UP, OH MY TOBY." Nightmare shouted, just about ready to get rid of their voice boxes and limbs.

Error growled once he stopped glitching so much, "H-He start-ed it." Error stated, sticking his multiple tongues out at him. Ink followed suit, though he only had a singular tongue.

"C'mon..! Please stop fighting..." Dream mumbled all sadly, looking up at the two. "For me?" Dream questioned, knowing they wouldn't back down now. If they had to have something in common, they were both major simps.