Skits - #1(?)

A/N: They're humans! (Not a request)

——————

Skit 1: Ink confesses his undying love for Dream.

"Dream!" Ink called, smiling at the golden haired boy sitting outside on his porch. The boy named Dream looked at Ink, waving and smiling back.

"Hello!" Dream greeted. Ink ran up the couple stairs in order to get on the other's porch, stopping in front of the table that Dream was sat at. "What brings you here, friend?"

Ink seemed to pause at that question. He quickly looked around, mostly looking in Dream's window cautiously. This confused the golden haired boy, but he didn't have enough time to answer when Ink suddenly spoke up once again.

"Do you want to go on a date?" Ink proposed, bringing a bouquet out from behind his back to hold near Dream, offering a gift to him if he would accept the offer.

The proposal shocked Dream to his core. He was completely oblivious to any feelings Ink had for him in that way. Now the golden haired boy had to ask himself if he liked the brunette he had come to consider his closest friend—almost like a brother.

'I mean.. it won't hurt to try; will it?' Dream thought to himself, having to think hard about this.

Dream stayed silent for a moment longer—weighing the options he had here. 'I don't want to be rude... besides, I'm sure Ink will be a lovely companion!' Dream thought, seemingly trying to convince himself that Ink would be a good lover. But I mean, he had to at least try it out to see if it would work out in the end!

The golden haired boy looked up at the brunette, smiling sweetly as he took the bouquet. "I accept."

Ink was overjoyed by Dream's response, practically throwing himself onto the other. "Yay!!!" Ink exclaimed, before he got off of Dream and realized what exactly just happened. "Oh my goodness; I can't believe this is really happening!!" Ink was, to say the least, very happy about the turnout of this.

Dream was happy that Ink was happy. Besides, the flowers were quite pretty! At least Ink knew what kind of flowers he liked. That was something promising.

Skit 2: Dream is a princess and she loves teasing her knight in shining armor—Error.

Dream was currently flirting relentlessly with her extremely loyal guard, Error. She says loyal because it's a wonder he hasn't quit yet from the amount of things Dream puts the poor guy through.

"Aww, look at how red you are~" Dream cood, placing each of her hands on Error's face, forcing him to look down at the princess.

Error, indeed, was very red in the face from all of the flirting and teasing. He was not properly trained to deal with this—like, at all. It did not help at all that before this, he had barely even interacted with other humans at all. So therefore: he was not good at interacting with people, let alone being flirted with like this.

Dream smirked, "Cat got your tongue, eh?" She asked, "I know, I know; I'm so incredibly hot that even the idea of me being attracted to someone like you is mind-boggling." Dream gave Error a backhanded compliment.. kind of.

"Don't worry, you'll never have to worry about anyone else finding you attractive because you'll be married to me instead." Dream stated, suddenly bringing up marriage.

Error had absolutely no idea how to react in this situation. None. His head was completely empty on ideas. All he knew was how to fight and protect other people. Not deal with something like the idea of MARRIAGE!