DS! Ink x DS! Dream - Fluff

A/N: This was requested by @Bookreader2358

—————

Nobody's POV:

Dream was sitting at his desk, filling out some paperwork. He had been at it all day, every second of the day, for three days straight. Dream was exhausted, but he had no choice but to get everything done so he could get a break without worrying about the paperwork building up.

Ink was quite worried about Dream at this point, but every-time he tried to make Dream rest or take a break he would resist and spread out his wings like he was some sort of wild animal.

'Oh, wait, that gives me an idea.' Ink thought to himself, smirking as he got up from the room he and Dream shared.

Ink made his way out of their bedroom and down the hallway to Dream's office. Once he made it to the fancy looking door, Ink opened the door and closed it behind them quietly as to not disturb Dream.

While Ink was going to disturb him anyways, he really didn't want to almost die by slamming the door closed. That's just a death wish.

Ink slowly walked over to Dream's desk, him being slumped over on his desk — mindlessly signing papers without paying attention to anything else.

Ink stood behind Dream, looking at his wings. 'They're quite.. cramped, if you will.' Ink thought to himself, examining the wings so close together on his back. They almost looked stressed — just like Dream was currently feeling.

Ink moved his hand to stroke the feathers, his wings flaring up from the sudden foreign skeleton touch.

Dream jumped and turned around, glaring at Ink. "What in the multiverse are you doing here? Don't you know I'm EXTREMELY busy?" Dream demanded, wanting answers from Ink.

Ink hummed and got closer to Dream, turning him around so Ink would have a better grip on his wings. "Calm down, darling," Ink said, stroking Dream's wings once more, "you need to relax. Don't you think you deserve it?" Ink continued, making Dream blush and break a little bit before he composed himself again.

Dream pushed Ink away and turned to face him because apparently if he tries to ignore him and work he'll just pet his wings, and Dream didn't want that to happen. "Leave." He simply stated, just wanting to get back to work.

Ink chuckled and grinned, moving even closer to Dream. "No thanks!" Ink exclaimed, turning Dream around again to stroke his wings once more. "It's time for you to relax and rest. Say what, I'll do the work as you sleep! That way you'll be able to sleep peacefully knowing all of the work is going to be finished." Ink stated, now trying to bargain with Dream.

Dream sighed and rolled his eye lights, even though Ink couldn't see that. "Mhm, yeah, sure. Just let me do my work. I'm almost done, so I'll be there shortly." Dream stated, using his wings to push Ink away.

Ink wasn't going to accept this as an answer.

So therefore, Ink got closer once again and repeated this process a couple more times — getting pushed away, moving back, stroking his wings, repeat.

Eventually Dream just gave in and let Ink stroke his wings, playing his skull on the desk. Dream made a sound of defeat, moving his arms to completely block anyone from seeing his face.

Ink grinned and silently cheered in victory, pulling Dream up and then sweeping him off his feet — bridal style.

Dream squeaked at being picked up, his face covered in yellow blush. Whether it be from pleasure or embarrassment is unknown.

Ink walked out of Dream's office, making his way back to their room. 'That was surprisingly easy.' Ink thought to himself, 'At least I know his weakness now — for future reference.'

Ink made it to their room, entering with his foot and closing the door with his hips. Ink walked over to their bed, gently placing Dream on top. Ink changed Dream's clothes with magic. Dream was now wearing a simple baggy, dirty teal T-shirt and black shorts. Nothing more, nothing less.

Ink noticed that Dream was already knocked out, 'Must've passed out the moment he hit the bed.' Ink thought to himself, frowning slightly.

Ink placed the covers over Dream, and gave him a pillow to cuddle instead of Ink's own body since Dream was used to cuddling something whilst sleeping.

He smiled lovingly as he looked down at Dream's peaceful sleeping figure, but that quickly changed as he regretted the bargain he gave Dream. 'Now I have to do the rest of his paperwork. That's going to be so boring.' Ink thought to himself, sighing disappointedly at his life choices. 'If I get it done fast, I'll be back to Dream faster.'

With that being said, Ink quickly but quietly exited the bedroom, and then booked it down to Dream's office to get the paperwork over and done with.

*****

Bonus:

"I'm finally done with the stupid paperwork." Ink breathed out, sitting up straight to hear his back pop and crack loudly after staying in the same position for so long.

"Wow, doing Dream's paperwork for him? You're quite a simp." Ink heard from the doorway. Ink looked over to find that DS! Blue was standing there, looking smug.

Ink scoffed and rolled his eye lights, getting up and stretched. "Says you." Ink responded, hearing a few more pop and cracks coming from his own body.

Blue huffed and stood up, lifting himself back into the ground from leaning on the doorway.

Ink glanced over at Blue, "How did you even get in?"

"Like I would tell you. However, If you let me have Dream, I might think about letting you in on my secret." Blue said, striking a deal with Ink.

Ink, however, wasn't impressed. "Simp." Ink stated, rolling his eye lights, "Oh, and if you can't comprehend what I just said, I meant 'no; in your dreams.'" Ink continued, walking over to where Blue was standing.

Blue looked at Ink with a blank expression — slightly expressing jealousy — before he seemed to just shake it off. Blue shrugged and grinned, winking, "Worth a shot!"

Ink hummed and then walked out of the room, making his way to Dream so they could finally cuddle like Ink wanted to do from the start.

Blue blinked and then ran after Ink, finding him to be a very fast walker. Almost scarily fast.

"Why're you following me? Don't you have better things to do?" Ink asked, not even glancing back at Blue to know he was still there. Besides, he was running quite loudly. "Oh, right, you're probably still hung up on Dream." Ink stated, crossing his arms as he walked. Ink had a tone of sassiness to what he saying so openly.

Blue huffed and then sighed, "It's whatever. I don't even care." Blue muttered, not being convincing one bit.

Ink was about to respond, when he saw he was at their shared bedroom finally. "Great chat, but I've got to go. If you want to be useful to Dream, don't make anymore noise. That is unless you want to die." Ink stated, opening and closing the door in Blue's face without even waiting for an answer.

Blue blinked but he partly expected that to happen. "Oh well. I can always go for Nightmare~" Blue said out-loud, deciding to go for Nightmare purely out of spite now.

Blue skipped his way out of the JR building, already knowing where the Meme Squad's base was so he could easily go start to flirt with Nightmare. Of course, he would probably have to go through Cross first.

"No problem for me, though!!" Blue exclaimed, breaking a window in their base to climb through to the inside.

—————

A/N: That's the end of this chapter!! Thanks for the request! ^^

(1310 words)