Dream harem - Angsty fluff (Part 2/2)

Requested by: @DreamerPup366

—————

Nightmare's POV:

"Don't be stupid, don't off anyone, and don't pick any fights. Got it?" I said, stating the rules to these morons.

"Mhm, yeah, sure." Ink responded, his tone of voice obviously saying 'you're not my boss, so shut the hell up. I do want I want when I want to.' This was annoying so I gave him an intense glare. Of course, with him being stupidly soulless and all, he didn't feel anything he SHOULD out of it.

Ink just laughed and turned away, heading into the 'candy' aisle — labeled above. Cross and Error followed, though they didn't want to be associated with him whatsoever.

Swap, Horror, Killer, and Dust left to go get taco ingredients, leaving me behind without another word.

"How rude." I muttered under my breath, looking away from those four and instead thinking about what I was to buy whilst here. Honestly, I didn't really want anything. I had everything I needed! 'Although, I do suppose I could rob this place and get more money. After all, you can never get too much of it!' I thought to myself, making up my mind.

*Time-skip 1 hour, nobody's POV:*

Swap had just bought taco ingredients, not really needing anything other than that.

Horror had also gotten taco ingredients, but he also bought meat for later — when he inevitably gets super hungry again. Plus he could give some to his AU!

Dust had gotten taco ingredients and new knives, Killer doing the same.

Ink had gotten his skittles as promised, though it did take a while for him to remember what he was supposed to get in order to get to the place he is in now.

Error and Cross both got their chocolate, though it did take a while for them to come to an agreement and not off each other from just wanting chocolate. Cross got extra chocolate for X!Chara, though Cross obviously didn't want to share with him whatsoever.

They met up where they came in, Nightmare standing there was a giant bag full of cash. He noticed he was getting stares from both Swap and Ink, in which he replied — "What? Jealous of my eggs and butter?"

Everyone — besides Nightmare, obviously — was confused, in which Nightmare rolled his eye lights. "Oh, bother. It's a different way to say 'money'." When he clarified, everything 'oh'ed and then nodded, seemingly picking up what Nightmare was laying down.

Just as everyone had gotten what Nightmare had said previously, Error made a loud *BEEP*ing noise, in which indicated he had crashed.

Swap scowled and looked over to where Error was previously standing, mad someone had made his friend uncomfortable. "Listen here, watch where you're going next time-" Swap started, before he was tackled to the ground by something — or rather, someone.

It was a human, or so it appeared to be. There was in fact a group of humans surrounding them, all armed with a different type of weapon. The super buff one was holding Error, not letting him reboot.

The human that had tackled Swap was wielding a knife, holding it down on Swap's throat. The human was about to off him, when Dust blasted the human off with one of his blasters. Swap coughed and quickly jumped up, now his guard going up as it seemed they were to now fight these humans.

*Time-skip to when the fight is over, nobody's POV:*

Error wasn't that hurt considering he was crashed and nobody paid attention to him besides from the one human keeping him from rebooting.