Chapter 11

"Pehchan kaun?", he says with a clapping sound.
"Kaveri Bai!"

"Haye main toh mar gai, tere munh se apna naam sun kar..ek baar aur bol na..bol na chikne..", he touches his cheek with her index finger.
Sidharth smiles,"Let me arrest you, custody mein naam sune mein aur acha lagega."

Somebody slaps him hard and he hears,"tsk.. tsk.. kya reh Pakiya, itne joro se koi marta hai?"
Sidharth turns his face to stop her from touching him.
She uses her thumb to wipe away the blood from his lips,"Dekh khoon nikal diya bechare ka..Lahu munh lag gaya ya..", she starts humming the Bollywood song.

"Just shut up. Why have you got me here like this? Open my blindfold, untie me now.", he demands.
"You wanted to meet me so main layi tere ko yahan. Aye Pakiya, open his blindfold, let him see me. See, how desperate he is..", Kaveri says and everyone laughs.

Someone opens his blindfold and a strong light hits his eyes. It takes him some time to adjust to the light and then he sees her.
She is dark coloured, tall with broad shoulders. She wears a bright red saree with a golden coloured border. Her hair is tied into a bun with flowers on it. She wears a big bindi on her forehead, golden jewellery in her neck and ear and glass bangles on her wrists.

She stands just a few meters away from him, with a smirk on her face.
"Kaisi lagi main tereko? Mast na? Bol na."
Sidharth says,"Why?"
"Hun?"
"Why did you kill them? What is your personal interest in these murders? Why did you kidnap Ruhani? Answer me.", Sidharth asks.

Kaveri signals to one of his men and he gets a chair for her to sit on. She sits down, pulling one leg up.
"ACP, yeh tera office nahi re, jo interrogation karega..This is my place. Here only I ask questions. Now tell me, how is your heroine? Ek baat bata na, shaadi toh kiya nahi, suhag raat banaya ke nahi? Hun? Otherwise I will fulfil your last wish, tu soch lena mein Teri heroine.."
She starts to laugh and so do her men who stand behind her.

Sidharth stares at her, "My last wish would be to drag you to prison. Bol puri karegi meri last wish?"
"I liked you. Nahi sachi, aai shapath. You are very handsome. Body, height, looks, you are gifted in everything. That's why I have kept you alive. Don't try to take advantage of my love."

Sidharth smiles, "I have immense respect for your community. I have seen them working hard to come into the mainstream. Today they are studying and getting themselves established. On the other hand I pity you. You have stooped so low. You are killing women and your own people. Just for money, you are taking innocent lives. You are nothing but a shame for the community. "

One of her men, a tall and heavy built man punches him hard on his face, "Kaveri bai ke barmein ganda bolega toh kat denge."
Sidharth smiles as he spits blood from his mouth on the floor, "Kat na phir, kayeko wait kar raha hai. Sh*** Ch****."
He slaps again, "Aye..sachi kaat dalunga.."
"Kya re Sattu, kayeko gussa kar ta hai. ACP, stay within your limits. Even your Home Minister  does not have the guts to talk to me like this."

"Maybe the Home Minister is scared of you, not me. People like you can just talk. You believe you have a lot of power right? These paid gundas are your real power. Without them you are a big zero. Just untie my hands, I will show what real power is.", he says.
Two men come forward to hit him with sticks but Kaveri signals them to stop.

"Mein kya cheez hun, tereko malum nahi re. You asked me why I did all these? Although I am earning profits from their deaths, not everything is about money. I will tell you one thing, I just hate them. And they will die like this.. "
Sidharth says,"Hate? You think so highly of yourself, but you don't have the guts to accept the truth. It's not that you hate them, the fact is you hate yourself. You can't accept what you are. And you are taking revenge on people like you. Wow! But why those women? What is your reason for hating them? Were you born in those brothels?"