Epilogue

Sidharth sleeps with his hand over his eyes. And Ruhani comes and jumps on his stomach.
"Sidhi, uth jaa. Jaldi.."
"Uff! Ruh bache, meri pait."
Ruhani giggles as she gives him a peck on his cheek. Sidharth grabs her and lifts her in his arm as he sits up. He starts tickling her and she starts giggling.
"Chod mujhe.. Sidhi… "
"Ruhani baby, what did I tell you?"
Sana says as she comes into the room.

Ruhani bites her tongue, "Chodo mujhe.. thik Sanu?"
Sana nods her head as she smiles and sits on the bed next to them. Sidharth pulls her close and kisses her head.
"Sidhi, Amma se milne jana hai, jaldi uth, uth jao.."
Sidharth nods his head as she gets off his arm, kisses Sana and runs out of the room.

"What is it? Why are you upset?"
Sidharth asks, looking at her.
"She is so excited to go to the cemetery. I am feeling choked up thinking about it."
Sidharth smiles and says,"I can understand that. But she has accepted that her mother is at a happy place and now she has us as her family. She is comfortable here, that's what matters, baby."
Sana nods her head, "Reshma is at peace knowing that we are here to take carw of her daughter. I don't see her anymore and feel she is gone."
Sidharth pulls her closer, kissing her head, he holds her close tightly.

Ruhani keeps talking to the grave of her mother, kneeling down on the ground. She tells her mother about the new school, her new friends and her new family. Sidharth and Sana stand behind her, his hands cluthing hers tightly, smiling at her.
Sana whispers, looking at the sky, "You don't worry for her. She will be safe with us, forever."
Sidharth smiles her, whispering into her ears,"She will be officially our daughter in a few weeks. Tell her that."
Sana stares him and smiles.

They are having lunch at a restaurant. Sana is busy wiping the gravy off her face. They are supposed to meet an event manager after that for their not so grand yet traditional wedding.
Sidharth's phone starts to ring.

"Jai Hind Sir."
".."
"Yes, Sir… now?"
".."
"I will be there."

Sidharth hangs up the phone and gazes at Sana. 
"You have to go now."
Sidharth holds his ears,"Sorry, Commissioner ka phone. Duty calls."
Ruhani giggles, "Sidhi, maar khayega Sanu se."
Sidharth stares at her, surprised, "Sanu doesn't hit me."
"Yes, she does. She hits you and then kisses you, on your lips. I have seen."

Sidharth shakes his head, "Baby, yeh hum logon ka, kya tum bolti ho, juloos nikale gi ek din."
Sana starts to laugh, "Yes she will."
"I am sorry. I have to go now. I really wanted to plan everything with you. But.."
"I get it, Bebu. I know, what have I signed in for. Police wale se shaadi ki hai. I know I need to be prepared for everything. You go and  I love you."
"Love you too."

"Jay Hind Sir!"
"Sidharth, sit."
The Commissioner says as Sidharth enters his office.
"I know it was your off day today, but I will be leaving tonight for New Delhi. So I had to call you now."
"Sir, our duty comes first. This is the report on Tina Manchandani's murder case."

The Commissioner says, "Hmm, you give all the files to Vikram. He will handle it from now."
"But we have.."
"Sidharth, after the arrest of Kaveri you and your team are really gaining accolades. "
"What this has do with us getting removed from this case? "
"No, you are not getting removed from this case, but you are getting another very important case. This is the file. Sidharth, I  have immense confidence in you. Only you and your team can solve this."

Sidharth comes out of the Commissioner's office when his phone starts to vibrate. It's Sana.
"Hey, baby. Ghar pahunch gaye?"
"Yes. Are you going to your office?"
"Hmm..I will try to come home before evening."
"A new case?"
"Yes."
"Does it involve some poetry?"
"How.. wait don't tell me you.."
"Yes.. I felt a presence last night and heard something too. You were so tired so I didn't wake you up then.. "
Sidharth smiles and says, "So, I guess I am getting your help again. Ok partner, get ready for the new case."

Hi friends,
So the part of  this journey comes to an end here. But the journey will continue with a new case. Watch out for our dashing ACP and her beautiful psychic wife together solving cases.
Do tell me what you think about new story and don't forget to vote by clicking star below..
Suspense will start again soon..