Yoongi, You're Not Wanted

Requested by @Sugi

------

As much as Yoongi liked performing, he did get tired of the whole ordeal sometimes. Each concert was just so tiring and he was so exhausted after them. Plus, he did like seeing his family and friends and spending time with them. Being on tour prevented him from doing that.

Thankfully, their tour was coming to an end. They had one more show to do and then it was finally over. Yoongi had promised himself to try and enjoy it as much as he could. He was pretty worn out though. But with enough energy drinks and vitamin shots, anything was possible.

------

"What book are you reading?" Jimin asked.

"Something about art," Namjoon said.

"Ooh, nice," Jimin said half-heartedly. He didn't seem to be too interested, but he stayed beside Namjoon anyway. He perked up a bit when he looked at the nice paintings however. He eventually pulled a chair up beside Namjoon so they could look at the book together.

Yoongi watched the exchange from the big couch. The book did look interesting.

"When you're done with the book, can you give it to me?" he asked.

"You want to read it too?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah, later though."

"Okay."

"Since when did you get so interested in reading, Yoongi?" Jin asked.

"I love reading!"

"You never read though...?"

"I do!"

Jimin sighed, rolling his eyes. "Seriously, can't you guys ever be quiet?"

Jin nodded. He closed his mouth and suddenly, looked very interested in his phone.

"Respect your elders," Yoongi said. "I'm older than you."

"Ah..." Jimin sighed. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine. I was just kidding."

"Good. That's what I thought."

Namjoon shook his head.

-------

His outfit was sparkly, Yoongi noticed. He giggled. He felt like a little kid for a moment. But he quickly straightened himself out, and got serious. The setlist was posted on the wall. He had it memorized but he looked at it anyway. Everything was listed in the correct order.

"We have twenty minutes left," Taehyung said.

Yoongi nodded. In the past, these last minutes before the show started were the scariest moments in his life. He panicked about anything and everything that could go wrong. But now, he was calmer. He had learned how to keep his anxiety at bay. Now, he could think clearly about the performance and actually enjoy it.

"Seokjin hyung?" Jimin asked.

"Hmm?"

"What time is it?"

"Like... 6:10 pm."

"Thanks."

"No problem."

-----

During their non-choreographed songs, the members would walk around the stage and get as close as they could to the fans. Yoongi liked doing it a lot. He loved to look at the faces of their fans, and how they would light up when they saw Yoongi making eye-contact with them. It made him feel like he was a part of something. He liked that feeling.