I'm Sick of This Fake Love

Requested by imasid13

warning: throwing up

-------

These days, Yoongi had found himself feeling quite subpar. It seemed like he never had the amount of energy that he usually did. At first he thought it was because he sometimes stayed up late. So he started going to bed earlier and earlier, until he was going to sleep at nine. It didn't really help. The exhaustion ended up getting worse.

The others weren't too concerned. Yoongi wondered whether they had even noticed. He had mentioned his condition a few times to the boys, but they had never asked him if he was doing any better or worse. Yoongi figured that they had bigger things to worry about.

It hurt though. When Jungkook stubbed his toe, they got extremely worried. But when Yoongi was exhausted for weeks on end even while getting proper sleep, they weren't too concerned.

Yoongi decided that his thing wasn't such a big deal either. He took a few rest days and tried his best to keep up healthy habits. He made sure to drink enough water and get enough food. That should've made him healthy. That should've been enough to make him feel better.

But the exhaustion continued.

Until today. The exhaustion was still there. But it had grown to also be described as nausea and weakness. Yoongi felt like crying when he woke up. Hoseok chucked a pillow at his head to wake him up and the rapper, quite literally, felt like he had been hit with a rock. His leg had a horrific cramp in it. It took all his energy not to scream. He clung onto his bedsheet while the cramp gradually faded away.

Thankfully, there were no schedules today. It was a rest day. Unfortunately, the others had planned to go to a restaurant today. Yoongi had to go too. He had no appetite whatsoever.

-------

"Yoongi, can you hurry up?" Hoseok called. "We have somewhere to be and if you don't get moving soon, then we are going to be late."

Yoongi was laying on the floor of the bathroom. He had thrown up. Except there wasn't really anything to throw up so it was just dry heaving. But it was still ridiculously painful and he got worn out quickly. Everything was just so exhausting for him.

"Yoongi?" The dancer knocked on the door, but there was no hint of concern in his voice.

It made Yoongi tear up. Did none of the others notice that something wasn't right? Did the others even care about his well-being?

"I'm coming..."

"Good. We're having something light to eat, then we're heading straight to the restaurant."

Fuck.

Yoongi slowly got to his feet after hearing Hoseok shuffle away. When he looked at his reflection in the mirror, he wasn't really surprised. There were dark circles and his face was puffy. He looked sick. He had tried to go to bed early but there was no effect of getting all that sleep. Yoongi needed to go to a clinic, not to a restaurant.

-------

"You should eat something," Jimin said. "You might get hungry on the car ride there."

"I'm not going to-"

"Just eat something!"

Yoongi shrugged. "Why are you yelling?"

He felt like laying down on the kitchen floor, he had no absolute interest in screaming at Jimin right now. He felt so exhausted.

"Because you were late! What were you even doing in the bathroom for that long anyway?"

"Probably looking at his face." Jin chuckled. He automatically ducked his face when Yoongi shot him a glare.