Yoongi Is Here To Save the Day

Requested by @Geet

Yoonkook

warning: blood and descriptions of injury

------

When Yoongi had finally given up and gone to bed, he knew that Jungkook wasn't home yet. Jungkook had told all of them that he was going to stay late at the studio and come back in the middle of the night. Yoongi had done that many times himself.

So he wasn't worried or anything. He knew that Jungkook would be safe and he would get home fine. He might be exhausted the next day, but that was his problem to deal with.

Yoongi was quite content with going to sleep early for once.

Everyone else was asleep too. Surprisingly, the dorm was silent.

-------

Jungkook sighed. He checked his laptop again, but it was clearly dead. He had searched through the studio for a charger but he had come up with nothing. It was time to leave.

He had gotten a ton of work done though. And when he checked the clock, he was surprised to see that it was already past two. Jungkook had stayed much later than he had initially planned.

He got out of his chair and stretched. His eyelids were heavy. He couldn't wait to sleep.

His bag was still on the floor where he had left it. Jungkook packed his laptop and some papers into it. His pencil case was still sitting at the bottom of the bag. He never used anything from it, after all it was easier to just type, but it gave him a source of comfort. Just seeing it brought back happy memories. He shoved his phone into his pocket. You never knew when you might need that thing.

He slung it over one shoulder and headed out of his studio. As he was the last one to be in here, he had to make sure that he locked the doors properly when he left. One time, he had forgotten to do up the lock. Nothing had happened, but he had gotten a long lecture afterwards. Jungkook shuddered just thinking about it.

The night was chilly. He only had a thin hoodie on and the air went right through it. Jungkook hugged himself tightly and went along his way.

--------

The walk back to the dorms wasn't very long. Many times, the manager had offered to drive him back but Jungkook had declined. He liked getting fresh air. Though the night did scare him a little, it wasn't too bad. He would feel worse if someone had to stay awake for him. Speaking of which, he really hoped that none of the members were awake.

They had done that sometimes, back when he was younger, and it made him feel guilty to no end. It was a sweet touch. But seeing them be so tired the next day was hard. They seemed to listen to him now.

The streets were deserted. Once in a while, a car went by, but even that was rare.

Jungkook hummed a song as he walked. It gave his mind something to focus on.

Around the corner, just a few more blocks to go. There were a bunch of fenced off buildings here. Jungkook didn't know exactly what they were for but he knew not to go inside. There were all kinds of people here. Without thinking about it, he quickened his pace.

Just a few more blocks to go... just a few more blocks to go...

There was a bad feeling in the air. Jungkook walked faster. He heard something rustle off in the distance. A car flew by, not acknowledging his distress.

Then there were footsteps, getting quicker and quicker. Jungkook glanced back. There were a bunch of shadowy figures coming towards him. His breath caught in his throat.