Change Fifty - Three : Tears.

--

CHANGE FIFTY – THREE : TEARS.

Jhano's POV :

"I'm gonna kill that fckin' gang! I'll fckin' kill them all!!" Nathan shouted as he walk back and forth in the living room. He was frustrated and mad. Fckin' mad.

"Nathan, you need to focus. Kailangan nating mahanap si Sabrina as soon as possible." Vince said.

Naramdaman ko ung mahigpit na paghawak ni Christine sa kamay ko, I glance at her and it's really visible that she was scared. We all are, I don't even know how did this happened.

"Bakit sila bumalik dito? Why did they took my bestfriend? Ohghad, anong gagawin natin?" She was in the verge of crying and was staring at Nathan.

"They won't stop 'til they get what they want." Nathan said as he bites his lips out of frustration, "Fckin' brotherhood!" He groan.

"Let's just wait for their call." Napatingin kami kay Shark, he's using his laptop, "Kapag tumawag sila, madedetect natin kung asan sila." He said.

"We'll track them, that would be easy." Jacob connect's some sort of a cord on the laptop and in Nathan's phone. Lahat kami nakatingin sa phone ni Nathan, it was already 3 in the afternoon at halos 3 oras na ding nawawala si Girlfriend.

We were surprised nang mag ring ung phone ni Nathan at agad niyang sinagot ung tawag. He sets it on loudspeak—I was staring at him, he was cold but his eyes was blazing with anger.

We heard a playful laugh on the other line, "Ya' remember me, asshole ? I have ya' girlfriend." Naramdaman ko ung pagbilis nang tibok ng puso ko. Tngna talaga.

"Let's fckin' begin." Shark whispered as he types something, "We'll gonna hunt you down, mothafcker." We were looking at them as they track the call.

"You want to fckin' mess with us?! What the fck are you talking about?!" Nathan hissed.

"Ya' don't believe me fcker? Alright, ya' fckin' listen to this." We heard some noises and what we heard next made as gasp.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!" It was girlfriend's voice. Nathan's eyes widens as he listens to Sabrina's cry.

"Sabby, ohghad." Christine whispered as she cries.

"Goddamnit, Lionel!!" His fist was shaking in anger. "Give that fckin' phone to her. Fck it."

"Painful huh?" Yo' boyfriend wants to talk to ya." He said on the other line, I breathe heavily as I felt my blood rushing through my veins, I was ready to fight already. Nangangati na kong bumugbog nang gago. I look at the guys, they were listening.

When we heard Sabrina's sobs, that when we knew that she was on the other line. "Tanya, are you okay?" Nathan ask, his eyes was full of pain and it was the first time it became so visible.

"Nathan," She whispers. Napapikit ako nang marinig ko ung boses niya, she was scared.

Nathan closes his eyes, "Hang on there, love okay? I'm going to get you." His voice was full of assurance. Damn it, girlfriend we're gonna save you.

"Don't come, I'll be okay. Please, don't." She cried and for a minute napatigil kaming lahat.

"She doesn't want you to risk your lives." Christine whispered.

Napatingin sa kanya si Nathan, "No. Wait for me, love." He whispered.

"Satisfied?" Lionel said on the line, "I'm fckin' giving ya' till tonight at 8pm, mothafcker." I glance at the watch, 3:15pm damn it. "Ya' only have 5 hours to find us. If ya' failed ya' girl is fckin' dead." Then he hungs up.