Change Thirty - Four : Bestfriend.

--

CHANGE THIRTY – FOUR : BESTFRIEND.

Sabrina’s POV :

What am I doing?

Honestly, I don’t why I’m inside this coffee shop, sitting in front of my best friend. It’s been a week since that day but I can still feel the pain it bought me. I never saw that coming.

She was looking direct into my eyes and I’m not that naïve to not feel how sorry she was. It feels like some part of me is tired, they make me feel naïve and I don’t like that. Gino never really agreed of me coming here, bakit ko nga ba kakausapin ung taong dahilan kung bakit ako nagkakaganto?

Why am I even wasting my time just to talk to her?

I sighed. “Ano ba gusto mong pag usapan natin?” I asked her.

Her lips starts to tremble and she was in the verge of crying. “I’m sorry Sab. I’m so sorry. Hindi ko inakalang mauuwi sa ganto. I’m sorry for everything.” She cries.

I reached for her hand and squeezes it, she looks at me surprised. I smiled, “Its okay.”

She sobs, “Hindi Sab, hindi okay yon. Hindi okay. Please don’t lie, alam ko kung gano kasakit. Sorry Sab, hindi ko talaga sinasadya.”

Napapikit ako sa sinabi niya, malalim ang paghinga ko. I was trying to compose myself, ayoko na. Pagod na kong umiyak. Nakakasawa na, nakakasawa na din ung ganto.

Lagi na lang akong nasasaktan.

Hindi pala masaya.

“Can you tell me why and how all these things happened?” I asked.

She bit her lower lip, “Do you remember the guy I told you I fell in love with?”

Tumango ako, “The guy you chosed over Nathan.”

“Yes.” She breathes, “Its Daren Jhano Hyun.” I closed my eyes as I felt the pain once again, “I fell in love with him the first time I saw him. Love at first sight?” She laughs bitterly. “It was hard to control my feelings for him, iba siya sa mga taong nakita ko.Iba siya sa lahat.”

“I was so scared that he wouldn’t feel the same way kaya tinago ko yon, I hid my feelings for a long time, akala ko infatuation lang ung naramdaman ko sa kanya, kasi when Nathan came along, nakalimutan ko na siya.” A tear fell from her eye. “Believe me, they’re completely different on the outside but they were alike in the inside.”

Yes, they were.

“Parehas silang kung mag mahal, sobra. And I never knew na mararamdaman ko yon parehas sa magkaibang tao. Pero sa kanilang dalawa, si Nathan ang pinakanakakatakot saktan.” She looks at me with sadness in her eyes.