Change Thirty - Three : First Love.

--

CHANGE THIRTY- THREE : FIRST LOVE.

Jhano’s POV :

Past.

California, USA.

I loved her first but she saw him,

and that was the day I started to become invisible in her eyes.

She was the new girl on the block, very petite. Me being the gentleman, nagpakilala ako sa kanya. Honestly, when I saw her I fell in love. Damn this love at first sight. And that’s when I start to love the name,

Christine.

We became friends, kasama sila Shark. Naging magaan loob naming sa kanya, she was the girl you would never regret knowing. She was the girl you would never regret loving.

She was my first love.

A year had passed ng umuwi galing Korea si Nathan. Many girls drool over him because of his charisma, cold and emotionless face which he doesn’t care. Well, we are good looking pero mas angat siya. He was the leader and whenever he says something, do it.

Never I have imagined that he would actually fall for someone he barely even know.

She saw him, the look on her face was unexplainable and so does Nathan, there was some sort of connection in their eyes, there were sparkling crystals, there was love.

That’s when I started to be invisible.

That’s when I started to be broken.

* * * *

The first time I bumped into Sabrina, I knew there was something about her that brings you closer. She was a typical nerd type girl. But I assure you, she was very pretty even with those big glasses. I may sound like a stalker but since the day I bumped into her, I just can’t stop thinking about her.

She’s different.

There was something about her that wants you more of her. And that became my hobby, every time our bell rings, pupunta ako ng library para umupo sa paborito kong pwesto, I would pretend that I’m reading but to be honest, I was just waiting for her to peak behind those book shelves.

Because I knew that she loves to read books and every time classes ends, dederetso siya dito sa library para kumuha ng mga libro. She does that everyday and I never fail to see her.

She’s different and I like it that way.