Chapter 6: Promises And Winks

FRIDAY

LISA POV

"LISA, I NEED 3 NUMBER 5's AND 2 STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKES," I heard Jennie yell across the cafe.

"COMING RIGHT UP!!" I yelled back.

I grabbed the meals from the chef's counter and brought them over to Jennie, who then led out the orders. The place was unexpectedly super busy today, with everyone coming in the door. Luckily my break was coming up in about 10 minutes, so all I have to do is survive for that long, and I will be good. 

10 MINUTES LATER

"Okay, I'm done, for now, Jisoo. Can you takeover," I said.

"What, but there's a lot of people," Jisoo complained.

"Well, there will be more people if you don't take your order," I said and went straight to the back to get some fresh air.

Every year, this place seems to get more and more customers each year. We open another restaurant, maybe in the uptown city, or somewhere out of the region. This is the only cafe in the entire world. But anyway, while sitting in one of the chairs in the back, I noticed that someone pulled up to the parking lot. When I saw who exited the vehicle, my eyes lit up in excitement. Timothy was here. Immediately, I got to of my chair and ran up to him.

"Timothy," I hugged him.

"Hey, Lisa," he chuckled.

"Why are you here? I thought you were still at work," I asked.

"I got off early today," he replied.

I smiled back at him and gave a peck on the lips.

"Anyway, aren't you still working," Timothy asked?

"I am, just on a break," I said. "Come to the back with me."

I brought him to where the break area was, and we sat down on the chairs on it.

"So Lisa," he stared into my eyes.

"Yes?"

"I know we kissed and made out and all, but we still really haven't verbally made it official," he chuckled.

"And, what does that mean," I asked.

"We aren't really, you know, boyfriend and girlfriend," he said.

"Then, what are you waiting for," I leaned my arms on his shoulders.

*Timothy chuckles*

"Lisa, will you be my girlfriend," he said.

"Of course, silly," I said before kissing once more.

*hands intertwine*

"So, we're like dating now," Timothy teased me.